Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Bunny Ears Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working

New Resident

SOLVED: Bunny Ears Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working

The progress bar for bunny ears oven is not working as well..

Rhino Keeper
    None of the progess bars are working!

I have the same issue.
    After with Pink Ovens... with Bunny Ears Ovens as well. 🤨

Same

Farm Supplier
    I just came to the forums to report this. None of my progress bars for ANY of my recipes are working! I was trying to get gems for this sale coming up. NOT COOL that this is happening right now!!!

New Resident
    My progress bars are not working in the Bunny Ears Oven. It keeps resetting back to zero just like the new recipes in the Too Pink Oven.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem, I’m on the second recipe on the Bunny ears oven and it shows I haven’t cooked the first recipe at all. This is the same problem we had in the 5 day recipe . What’s going on? Please have someone check into this. HELP,!! We want to play this game but it’s just not working right. It’s bad enough that we have to make so many of each recipe BUT it shows we haven’t cooked anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lambysheep View Post
    I just came to the forums to report this. None of my progress bars for ANY of my recipes are working! I was trying to get gems for this sale coming up. NOT COOL that this is happening right now!!!
    OMG you're right. I didn't even think about the sale that's coming up. I was just mad that I can't mastering recipes but now that you've said it like this... I'm even more frustrated. Sigh. Not sure how they broke something that was working for years. Hope it's fixed soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast