Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Marshmallow Chicks in Candy Hatchery - recipe moved to Basic Oven

I have the oven/stove, but I don't have access to the Marshmallow chick. I add my voice to the unhappy players.

I was able to cook 5 marshmallow chicks earlier but when i comeback to serve and cook again its already gone replaced by other recipes.. whats wrong with your system... the members in our fan page are going nuts over this issues...

Had Marshmallow Chicks recipe earlier today, now it is gone

Quote Originally Posted by chiacjs View Post
    Just to let you all know, I have the candy hatchery oven and there are no marshmallow chicks to bake in that oven so don't fret. I found this to be odd because I do remember baking them in the past I just cannot find the right oven.
    I completed 5 Marshmallow Chicks earlier today, and have 4 more still cooking, but the recipe just disappeared a few hours ago and I can?t start any more (I?ll only have 9 out of 12 completed). I?d add a screenshot, but I can?t figure out how.

Quote Originally Posted by ckarlene View Post
    I found Marshmallow Chicken recipe and was able to cook one set but now it has disappeared from the appliance recipes.
    Same thing happened to me.

Marshmallow Chicks recipe found in Basic Oven now!

The Marshmallow Chicks recipe has been moved from the Candy Hatchery to the Basic Oven now. I guess so people without the Candy Hatchery can complete the goal.

So I am very lucky to already have 6 Candy hatcheries. Over night, I cooked 6 Marshmallow chicks. Now as I want to cook another 6, the recipe has disappeared from the oven. What is going on?

I do have the candy hatchery (good thing I save old ovens) but the marshmallow chick recipe is no longer in there as of 11:40 CST. I was able to make them earlier in the day but now the recipe is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by emilycupcake22 View Post
    So I am very lucky to already have 6 Candy hatcheries. Over night, I cooked 6 Marshmallow chicks. Now as I want to cook another 6, the recipe has disappeared from the oven. What is going on?
    Exactly the same issue for me.

Bakery Story - Candy Hatchery oven

Hello, I have a problem with the Candy Hatchery oven. One of the goals the Easter Bunnies Part One is serving Marshmallow Chicks. I opened the oven to prepare the recipe but I realized it's gone. What am I supposed to serve then? Plese help me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast