Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Marshmallow Chicks in Candy Hatchery - recipe moved to Basic Oven

Grand Emperor
    The Marshmallow Chicks has been moved to the Basic Oven. So now everyone can proceed with their goals.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe the team can tack on a few more days for this goal esp for those who aren't here in the forum to figure things out since they have to find it on their own?? I almost gave up on secondary goal because the chick disappeared from hatchery but looked here and found update. Unless there's gonna be a notification in app tomorrow? Still kinda leaves a disadvantage?

Fashion Designer
    Are the chicks going to be put back into the Hatcheries?

Is this going to be like the Candy Cane Incident?

Please let us know what is going on with the chicks. I don't want to lose them.

Well, I have the oven and I made 1 marshmallow chick, now they have disappeared!!!!! So frustrating

So happy that they switched the marshmallow chicks in the Basic oven!!! I can complete the side goals with no worries. Thank you BS!!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    I guess this makes sense since the Hatchery isn't return for the goal.

BUT please don't let this be permanent, the animation looks so weird in the Basic Oven. Please move it back the Hatchery after the goal!

Missing marshmallow chicks

Quote Originally Posted by BethsArtz View Post
    The Marshmallow Chicks don't seem to be anywhere in my recipes .... Is this because I'm using Android or do I need to install a different Bakery Story?

I am on Apple iPad and my Marshmallow chicks aren?t in the candy hatchery anymore either.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by topazz77 View Post
    I am on Apple iPad and my Marshmallow chicks aren?t in the candy hatchery anymore either.
    See this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Marshmallow Chicks has been moved to the Basic Oven. So now everyone can proceed with their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been fixed.
    Do you know what is going to happen to the recipe once the goal ends? Will it go back to the candy hatchery, stay on the basic oven, or disappear completely?

I thought I was losing my mind because I had made some yesterday, went in just now to make more and the marshmallow chicks had disappeared 😧 Thank you so much for advising us that the recipe was moved to the basic ovens!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast