Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing Marshmallow Chicks in Candy Hatchery - recipe moved to Basic Oven

Bakery Story

The Marshmallow Chicks don't seem to be anywhere in my recipes .... Is this because I'm using Android or do I need to install a different Bakery Story?

Missing Marshmallow Chicks in Candy Hatchery - recipe moved to Basic Oven

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Marshmallow Chicks has been moved to the Basic Oven. So now everyone can proceed with their goals.

Was able to start two of these appliances with the marshmallow chicks... and now that recipe has disappeared from all my other Candy Hachery appliances. What is going on??
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 10:34 PM.

New Resident
    I have a bunch of candy hatcheries (thankfully - even though this whole thing is so unfair for other players that don?t) but mine is missing the recipe for the marshmallow chicks so I can?t bake them even with the oven. All the other recipes are there but this one is missing. I haven?t seen anyone else post about this problem but I am so annoyed. They better extend the time for this goal or something for all the mistakes that are happening. Because with having to wait we?re all losing precious baking time. Ugh.

New Resident

Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Lkp392 View Post
    I just got the new goals for bakery story, one is Easter bunnies part one and we need to make marshmallow chicks, problem is, I cannot find the candy hatchery oven, it's not an option to purchase, it doesn't exist. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Just to let you all know, I have the candy hatchery oven and there are no marshmallow chicks to bake in that oven so don't fret. I found this to be odd because I do remember baking them in the past I just cannot find the right oven.

Missing marshmallow chicks

Quote Originally Posted by tastytouch View Post
    Was able to start two of these appliances with the marshmallow chicks... and now that recipe has disappeared from all my other Candy Hachery appliances. What is going on??
    I?m having the same issue too! I started them and accidentally stored it and now the marshmallow chicks recipient is just gone! 😠

New Resident
    I found Marshmallow Chicken recipe and was able to cook one set but now it has disappeared from the appliance recipes.

Thats the oven they?re on. I started baking them, stored an oven, and then put it back out. POOF! The recipe just disappeared! I hope they put it back soon!

Had marshmallow chicks earlier today, but just disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by mangofree View Post
    I have a bunch of candy hatcheries (thankfully - even though this whole thing is so unfair for other players that don?t) but mine is missing the recipe for the marshmallow chicks so I can?t bake them even with the oven. All the other recipes are there but this one is missing. I haven?t seen anyone else post about this problem but I am so annoyed. They better extend the time for this goal or something for all the mistakes that are happening. Because with having to wait we?re all losing precious baking time. Ugh.
    I actually completed 5 Marshmallow Chicks earlier today and have 4 hatcheries cooking them right now, but on my other hatcheries now the recipe is missing, only 6 recipes instead of 7

New Resident
    I’m also having the same issue. I just completed baking the chics and went back to bake more. The recipe is gone! Are we going to get extra time to complete this goal? Frustrating!

I have the candy hatchery on both my iPhone and iPad. No problem starting the chicks on the iPad, but they are missing from the recipes on the iPhone. There are only 6 of the 7 recipes there. Odd that the one I need is not available. I already did all of those recipes last year. Maybe Storm8 can fix it? Thanks so much! Love the new stuff!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast