Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Hopping Mad - unable to purchase Candy Hatchery

New Resident

SOLVED: Hopping Mad - unable to purchase Candy Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Marshmallow Chicks has been moved to the Basic Oven. So now everyone can proceed with their goals.

I just got the new goals for bakery story, one is Easter bunnies part one and we need to make marshmallow chicks, problem is, I cannot find the candy hatchery oven, it's not an option to purchase, it doesn't exist. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 10:32 PM.

Why can I not build anymore candy hatchery stoves

Candy Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Lkp392 View Post
    I just got the new goals for bakery story, one is Easter bunnies part one and we need to make marshmallow chicks, problem is, I cannot find the candy hatchery oven, it's not an option to purchase, it doesn't exist. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I'm having the same problem as are several other players.

New Resident
    I have the same issue and am on IOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone that wasn’t playing when it was first released in 2012 and then released again for additional recipes a year ago from what I’ve read. I don’t have access to it either.

It doesn't seem fair to have a goal that not everyone can complete. It's frustrating for those of us that like to complete the goals. I wish the Candy Hatchery was available if it is required to complete a goal.

Hopping Mad - unable to purchase Candy Hatchery

I?m looking at the Easter event where you need to make a dozen marshmallow chicks, and I do not have the appliance to make this, and I also cannot find it in the list of appliances. Can someone help me with this?

This is really weird, it happened to me on the last goal in Restaurant Story too :'( I'm looking at my neighbor's bakery right now and it looks like they're using a different oven for it

I also do not have that appliance. It's an old one.

How very disappointing again. I've started several goals. I have yet to finish one.

Just about ready to ditch this game I just quit trying after this.

I?m also trying to figure out where this recipe is ,

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast