Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Hopping Mad - unable to purchase Candy Hatchery

I’ve tried to contact the people at Bakery Story, and they tell me they don’t have the ability to talk to me one-on-one anymore for Bakery Story. I love baking the little things, but why on earth can’t we have access to all of the Ovens that were there before we start of the game. I am more than happy to do a goal to get into it. I just wanna way to get into it.

New Resident
    It is disappointing that we need this oven to make the marshmallow chicks instead of spending gems on this goal. I wish, if they were going to make this into a goal, we could have the oven it needs to make it.

I don?t have any ability to even buy the oven for the marshmallow chicks let alone do it for a goal . It?s not even Available . I?m on level 75 and I?m frustrated . Does anyone know if they will fix this ?

Why have a goal, but then don't make the appliance available??? Seriously, what sense does that make?!?! Not fair for everyone. I'm level 86.

I appreciate the info, and it is all well and good to tell us about the hatchery, but unless the reopen it for new players, it does no good. I just started playing mid last year, so why have this if every one can’t play.

New Resident

Angry Very mad at bakery story due to the Easter bunny side goal

I'm level 96+ and I've been playing for a long time. I can't believe that we can't do the side goal and make marshmallow peeps because the candy hatchery isn't available. This is ridiculous. Fix this asap or you will lose a lot of players.

New Resident
    Marshmallow chicks are cooked on the Candy Hatchery stove and takes 6 hours. The stove is light blue with four circles on top and is no longer available for purchase. I?m on an IOS and Android. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    I also can not build the necessary equipment. Please help.

Me too

Executive Chef
    I just sold all 9 of my ovens not thinking Easter was coming up, so maybe we’d have a goal with them.

I’m such an idiot! But yeah it stinks they give the goal, but no means to do it unless you were playing a few years back or couple years ago when they added new recipes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast