Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlsinga1105 View Post
    Where can I find the recipe for the marshmallow chicks??
    All relevant info for the new goal can be found in the first post of the Goal Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-16-(15-Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Gurlsinga1105 View Post
    Where can I find the recipe for the marshmallow chicks??
    I just got done asking the same thing lol

Is this goal possible for a newbie? I started yesterday and gaining coins is so hard. Is it even possible to earn the required amount of coins quickly enough to finish the goal?

Fashion Designer
    I expected that a goal would start today and didn't gift my neighbors yet. So glad I made that choice. Have to start working hard now :P

I do not have candy Hatcher appliance to complete the side goal. I always complete my goals. This is very annoying.

Executive Chef
    This side goal is not fair to the players who does not have the removed appliance. Please bring it back so we can do the goal!

Hmm add me to the frustrated over side goal players. I started about 6 mos ago and do not have that oven. I hope it is re released bc I love those sheep cupcakes. But I'm also wowing over how many parts will be needed for all the ovens.

Farm Supplier
    I wish I would have bought more than one candy hatchery umpteen years ago. Hopping mad indeed.

I am at lvl 99 and have been receiving frantic posts on my wall from many neighbors at lower levels wondering where to find these "chicks." From your post it sounds like the Hatchery will be available for sale by tomorrow. Is this confirmed information I can pass along? Also, could you pass along that two recipes (marshmallow sheep 5 hrs and pastel eggs 7 hrs) are missing, so they can add them prior to the release. I am sure this is just another "oversight" on their part. Thank you for your help, I wish you a Happy Easter.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    I am at lvl 99 and have been receiving frantic posts on my wall from many neighbors at lower levels wondering where to find these "chicks." From your post it sounds like the Hatchery will be available for sale by tomorrow. Is this confirmed information I can pass along? Also, could you pass along that two recipes (marshmallow sheep 5 hrs and pastel eggs 7 hrs) are missing, so they can add them prior to the release. I am sure this is just another "oversight" on their part. Thank you for your help, I wish you a Happy Easter.
    No. We have no official word yet as to whether or not the Hatchery will be relisted. There are several pages of recipes in the Candy Hatchery so be sure you're scrolling through them all when looking for a recipe.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast