Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    oooooh noooooo this is so unfair why they require this oven. What if we dont have it? its like they are forcing us to buy gems just to finish the side goal.I really like the prize for the side goal but this time I will let it go.This game is getting worst and worst
    I know I feel the same as you do I dont think I will be able to complete the side goal now I dont get why they have used a recipe from a 2012 oven sooooo confused rn 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    The Candy hatchery is out in 2012. LOL.
    It was also released back last year for a 5 day goal. I don't think there is a version you can install that gives the appliance

Rhino Keeper
    I have the hatchery but for those that dont, seems a hard way to go having to build the hatchery along with the goal ovens

Banned
    Looks like S8 took this event literally.. named it Hopping Mad and then proceeded to make their players Hopping Mad!!

Looks like it*s 1 recipe being used lol thank goodness but I wish I didn*t sell my hatcheries lol I have 1 to go off on lol!

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Okay buddy, you really frightened me with this! Lol))) I really had to go look at my own creature to see whether our gods could go THAT far))
    No, so far, they didn't. Those chicks are from original 4specs, not last year added goal locked ones)))
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident
    This is ridiculous! So not right to have a goal for an appliance we can?t buy/build! 😕

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I have the hatchery but for those that dont, seems a hard way to go having to build the hatchery along with the goal ovens
    But.. its not available to purchase.. so its very much a hard way.

Executive Chef
    I like the floor decor and happy it's Easter related. As for the side goal I can't believe they are offering the Egg Hunt as the prize, I guess that's why all the hard work. I'm going to try for it since it's the only item I couldn't get from the box, I'll take it as my birthday 'gift' from S8.

Good luck bakers!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Whats up with the candy hatchery?? I seriously thought I had a few of them and now I don't see it. I'm pretty sure I made a few marshmallow chicks before. Or am I imagining. LOL.

Rhino Keeper
    Yess i 'm all excited About this goal, love the wallpaper, tables & chairs are nice ... And goalprize great!

But i get for Those who don't have the hatchery oven, iT is disapointing... I bought Some last year...think iTS strange they coming up with a Side goal that s not available for everyone.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast