Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

I won?t finish this goal... no way I had enough time. The ovens take too many parts and there are too many to cook in each step of the goal. I am struggling every time now to finish the goals. I wish they would lower the part requirement for the oven or greatly increase the number of parts that are dropped when you cook. It takes forever to complete an oven.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnfullysweet View Post
    I won?t finish this goal... no way I had enough time. The ovens take too many parts and there are too many to cook in each step of the goal. I am struggling every time now to finish the goals. I wish they would lower the part requirement for the oven or greatly increase the number of parts that are dropped when you cook. It takes forever to complete an oven.
    Yes after 8 years of play I am a pretty savy player! Right now I have 45 of one type of egg and 32 of another type but 0 of one type for making ovens!! Completely rediculous! My last batch will not be done in time. Now I have to decide when the time rolls around, do I actually waste 10 gems to finish or not. This may just be when I decide thats enough and close my bakery.

Fashion Designer
    I was able to finish with 4 days to spare. Didn't spend gems and I built 4 of the first oven and 5 of the second oven. Could have made more but I didn't want to since I didn't need to.

time to say goodbye to lousy neighbours and say hi to good ones. and just keep 30 good ones. in this way u can finish building at least 3 ovens. just a suggestion. =)

Host(ess)
    Several of my neighbors and I are feeling the same about the large number of goal parts needed. Collecting those parts by making recipes is laughable since you get an over abundance of all the icons needed except the one to complete it. And many times you just get stars. I?m thinking about not doing the goals any longer but then what else besides chatting with neighbors, is there to keep you plugging along in the game. How many times can one redecorate? There needs to be something else to keep one enticed in the game. Now it?s becoming just an annoyance.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516