Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    There are so many new ovens that I don't even remember them when I scroll through them.
    Same here, I'm trying to master recipes for gems n a few ovens 1 hr recipes been forgotten bcos I forget which ovens I mastered fully until put them out n recheck.
    Wastes Spend a lot of time to check or leave the same ovens out. Wish there were a way to remember which ovens were fully mastered. New ovens every 14 day goal doesn't help but does give us new recipes to master.
    Well I'll live with it.

Ugh can someone help me with the math here lol. The last step goal nine says we need to cook the recipe 25 times and it takes 10 hours. If I only have the three ovens, it is going to take five days for that step??! That can't be right can it!? I am used to finishing the goals several days early but I'm wondering if I will finish this one with the giant increase in servings! Not to mention the dramatic decrease in collectibles dropping

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Ugh can someone help me with the math here lol. The last step goal nine says we need to cook the recipe 25 times and it takes 10 hours. If I only have the three ovens, it is going to take five days for that step??! That can't be right can it!? I am used to finishing the goals several days early but I'm wondering if I will finish this one with the giant increase in servings! Not to mention the dramatic decrease in collectibles dropping
    I've looked at the numbers and I plan on the last step taking me about 3 1/2 days working with 3 ovens. The last RS goal also had increased numbers and I finished it with only having 3 of each appliance. I used to finish the goals 3-5 days ahead of time but the new requirements had me finishing the RS goal the day before the goal ended. Not as much wiggle room as I'd like but at this point I'm just happy to have finished at all, lol.

Executive Chef
    Just wanted to say, now that I'm finally on the 3rd recipe of oven #1, that the rabbit macarons are so adorable I might die. Excellent design work!

Fashion Designer
    Has there been an answer on what is to become of the Chicks?

I really hope they do not disappear.

Executive Chef
    I'm still on the first recipe on the second appliance.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

If I buy the bunny tables and chairs now while they r on sale will it count for the later goal step?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    If I buy the bunny tables and chairs now while they r on sale will it count for the later goal step?
    Check the main post. If it says Have then you can buy it before you get to that step. If it says Buy then you have to buy them once you get to that step.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm still on the first recipe on the second appliance.
    Me too. Slow going.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Will any pictures of the recipe items be uploaded for this goal?