Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Well the progress bar with these recipes in this goal are doing the same thing as the 5 day goal we just had, they aren’t progressing and reset back to level 1. Can we please get a fix to this bug? Even the oven from the 5 day goal has not been fixed. Now these ovens?

Rhino Keeper
    HELP- the progress bar for the BUNNY EARS OVEN resets itself even when we’re on the second recipe. Can’t this problem be fixed, please S8 address this problem. We never had this problem before it appeared on the PINK OVEN. It’s never been fixed. Too many glitches. What’s happening to this game?

Nightclub Owner
    As the first post states, the progress bar issue has been flagged over and the team is currently working on this issue. Sadly, there's nothing else we can do but wait for it to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For future reference, you only ever need to check the first page of the Goal thread. When there are issues within the goal, the mods and myself keep the first page updated with the issue and its resolutions to make it easier for everyone.
    Well that's nice to know now, for the future, but my real point is that this shouldn't be so confusing to begin with.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Something that was brought to my attention that I’m not familiar with. I’m being told that the recipes reset back to one. They cannot complete to get gems.
    Is this something that can be fixed please. I’ve have multiple neighbors complaining. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Well the progress bar with these recipes in this goal are doing the same thing as the 5 day goal we just had, they aren’t progressing and reset back to level 1. Can we please get a fix to this bug? Even the oven from the 5 day goal has not been fixed. Now these ovens?
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    HELP- the progress bar for the BUNNY EARS OVEN resets itself even when we’re on the second recipe. Can’t this problem be fixed, please S8 address this problem. We never had this problem before it appeared on the PINK OVEN. It’s never been fixed. Too many glitches. What’s happening to this game?
    As per Post 1, kindly report in the respective Bugs threads in the Bugs and Issues forum. The various bugs are listed in Post 1 with links to respective bug threads. If you have a new bug that is not listed, please report in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thank you for your help!

I wish I had waited a couple of days to start the challenge. This half off sale would have been nice :/

Grand Emperor
    Update on this bug. Please report in the Bug thread if you're still having issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Bunny Ears Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working - fixed
    I've reported this over. Please see/report in the Bug thread for further updates.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...re-not-working
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

This has been fixed. You may need to fully force close the game and then reopen it.

The marshmallow chick can be found in the basic oven under the cake tab

Rhino Keeper
    I fervently hope that the Marshmallow Chicks gets moved back to the Candy Hatchery after goal ends.
    I usually toggle back and forth between the hatchery's 2, 4, 6 and 8 hour recipes to accumulate a nice variety of cute holiday food. It would be a shame to not have them all together plus it just makes sense.

Even worse would be if the chicks recipe ends up "retired". Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    There are so many new ovens that I don't even remember them when I scroll through them.