Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Now I have to buy 7 ovens since they moved them. I had 7 of the others & was ahead a bit with Part 2 of the side goals.
    Any ideas what I should do?
    Thank you,
    Amy
    ​Amy

I have 10 Candy Hatchery, I put them out and started cooking my marshmallow chicks perfect BUT NOW IT DISAPPEARED! Has this happen to anyone? I was already in part 2 of the side goal, I have 4/16 cooked. The recipe itself vanished from the oven.

Never mind. I just saw in the previous page they said it was moved to the basic oven. TIA 🥰
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-17-19 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity - you can edit your own post to update it. Glad you found your answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I just served 6 marshmallow chicks from the hatchery oven and wanted to put next on and then saw the marshmallow chicks are NO longer available in the hatchery oven!
    i guess storm 8 put them in to the basic oven ... Bit confusing this!!!

Glad for Those who are not able to even get the hatchery oven but still don t see the point of why they removed them from the hatchery oven!
    Totally agree! While I am happy for those who did not have candy hatchery that now they will have this unique recipe as part of the basic oven, I do not understand why Storm8 removed this recipe from its original oven? And since it?s almost Easter sale, why not make candy hatchery part of this sale, I am sure, new players would be thrilled. I think, it would be generally a good idea to bring back, even temporarily, old (discontinued or locked by very old goals) ovens as part of mini goals or side goals.

The chicks are in the basic oven now.

Host(ess)
    I’m SO glad they added the Marshmallow Chicks to the basic oven! Now I can actually do the side goal. ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Totally agree! While I am happy for those who did not have candy hatchery that now they will have this unique recipe as part of the basic oven, I do not understand why Storm8 removed this recipe from its original oven? And since it?s almost Easter sale, why not make candy hatchery part of this sale, I am sure, new players would be thrilled. I think, it would be generally a good idea to bring back, even temporarily, old (discontinued or locked by very old goals) ovens as part of mini goals or side goals.
    Right, they should’ve kept it in both ovens. Or, if they didn’t want to do that, they could’ve put it on sale for the duration of the goal along with other Easter items. Just like they did with the lucky ovens for St Paddy’s Day last month. That would’ve been much simpler and easier for everyone.

I love the idea of bringing back old goal /discontinued ovens in new goals. Hope they will do this more often in the future.
    Last edited by dgjfhdhgb; 04-17-19 at 05:52 AM.

Did they add the marshmallow chicks to the regular oven?

sorry just saw the reply up there that they did!

Executive Chef
    I'm confused, so now that the chicks were moved to the basic appliance does this mean it will be retired once the goal is expired.

I was a bit disappointed it was removed from the hatchery but happy that it is accesible to all.

I think S8 needs to double or triple check their goal releases next time to avoid bugs, confusion and delays for the players since these things are timed.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm confused, so now that the chicks were moved to the basic appliance does this mean it will be retired once the goal is expired.

I was a bit disappointed it was removed from the hatchery but happy that it is accesible to all.

I think S8 needs to double or triple check their goal releases next time to avoid bugs, confusion and delays for the players since these things are timed.
    This! I mean, seriously - it would take fifteen seconds at most to open the game and see what appliances are no longer available for purchase then pick a different recipe or relist the appliance for the goal. The fact that things got this out of hand is ridiculous to me. What's worse is that when the last RS goal started, there was a very similar issue. How do they make the same type of mistake that close together? Let's just hope they've learned their lesson and the next goal won't be such a mess.

As for the recipe switch, I agree that it's good that all players can access it now and complete the Side Goal but again, it shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. Moving the recipe from the Hatchery to the Basic Oven created even more confusion with most of my neighbors and we're all wondering what's going to happen after the goal. Will the recipe stay on the oven? Will it go back to the Hatchery? Will it disappear altogether?

It would be nice if they would give us some official word on what is going to happen long term with the recipe. I know that I use the Marshmallow Chick recipe every Easter, as do many others so it would be nice to know for sure what's going to happen.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I posted that I'm checking on this in the Bug thread. Will update you all when I get an answer.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast