Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Looks like it*s 1 recipe being used lol thank goodness but I wish I didn*t sell my hatcheries lol I have 1 to go off on lol!
    I never sold anything - to greedy I guess, lol))) I mean, only 10% of initial investment? Puff! Have you seen what that hatchery worth? 50K! Can you imagine?! Plus efforts to get parts. No way I'd give it away for 5K - imma real gobseck here, lol)))

Oh well. Anyhow, Annira says we only have to do chicks now, over and over again (lol, tell me about tolerance) - so it's at least good to know only initial spec involved. Eventually, they'll open that hatchery for sale, coz it's of course easier than to change the pattern itself. So everything's gonna be OK soon. Tks Gods it's LONG goal at least, lol! )))

(ps: Annira, thanks a lot! You're the best! )
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word - no swearing pls

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, we used the candy hatchery recently.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty711 View Post
    Yes, we used the candy hatchery recently.
    Did it disappeared?

Where is the part about visiting Community Members?
    Where is final Goal 6 where we do final recipes to receive the goal prize? Are you still typing it in?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeThruABook View Post
    Did it disappeared?
    Yep. It actually disappeared long ago, soon after it was initially released in 2012. But then we got it for 5 days last year with flash-goal and additional recipes. After which it disappeared again (from the market to purchase I mean).

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6185 View Post
    Where is final Goal 6 where we do final recipes to receive the goal prize? Are you still typing it in(
    Of course she's typing , no worries! She spends her own money & time for it, not yours, huh? let's be patient and thankful

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Yep. It actually disappeared long ago, soon after it was initially released in 2012. But then we got it for 5 days last year with flash-goal and additional recipes. After which it disappeared again (from the market to purchase I mean).
    What about the people that did purchased it? I'm pretty sure I purchased it. Or maybe I didn't. UGH! ��

I bought several hatcheries when they had that flash or Mini goal. I may or may not do side goal but either way I'm glad I have them the recipes are really cute!

I stopped selling my appliances since they changed up the goal appliance format. I agree! I?m not going to buy more of the hatchery and ask for parts again lol. I?m just going to have to wing it and see if I can make it before the timer is done lol! I?m okay with cooking random recipes but at least we can agree that these goals looks good for Easter? Hah

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    I never sold anything - to greedy I guess, lol))) I mean, only 10% of initial investment? Puff! Have you seen what that hatchery worth? 50K! Can you imagine?! Plus efforts to get parts. No way I'd give it away for 5K - imma real gobseck here, lol)))

Oh well. Anyhow, Annira says we only have to do chicks now, over and over again (lol, tell me about tolerance) - so it's at least good to know only initial spec involved. Eventually, they'll open that hatchery for sale, coz it's of course easier than to change the pattern itself. So everything's gonna be OK soon. Tks Gods it's LONG goal at least, lol! )))

(ps: Annira, thanks a lot! You're the best! )
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Edit quote
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Ok I thought maybe the whole thing got pasted in or something.
    I'm not even started. But I can't see drops when I put my recipe on. I did notice one cool thing there is 1 free drop for each part already there, nice of them!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast