Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Ya I don?t have to either . So add me too ugh

Fashion Designer
    Gosh, I'm frustrated because I couldn't buy the hatchery I thought they're just going to make side goals of foods we can make in basic ovens and drink machines, this is disappointing for someone who's new in this game.

Is the candy hatchery only available to iOS and not android users because that happened recently in RS. It's so messed up

Thank you AnniraSweets!!

Thank you so much for posting the Goal information It is very much appreciated.

Hopefully the bug with the candy hatchery will be fixed soon.

New Resident
    Thanks.
    Shouldn’t it be specified in the game? It would be lists easier for everyone

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmmbistro View Post
    Is the candy hatchery only available to iOS and not android users because that happened recently in RS. It's so messed up
    I play with both OS and neither has the option to buy candy hatchery nor that it's even in the locked for purchase oven list

Executive Chef
    I literally just sold all 9 of my hatcheries after matting the last golden bunny recipe. WHY did I do that?!

WHY would they release a side goal knowing there are so many new players who won?t be able to do them? The sneaky gem grabs are getting ridiculous.

Can?t a mod or something flag this over and ask if they intend to release the oven for sale? Or at least put the recipes needed on the regular oven or something. This is foolish.

I too am unable to complete the side goal. It?s very frustrating. I reported it as a bug assuming that?s what it was and they sent me a message saying my ticket was closed because they didn?t have time to respond to individual request. It wasn?t even a request it was to notify them of what I assumed was a BUG. I?m honestly about to stop playing. I took a very long break because of previous issues decided 4 or 5 months ago to give it another go and they pretty much told me they didn?t have time to even respond to me or read my ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    And once again, by the time most people finish the goal and get the holiday themed decorations, the holiday will already be over. Why always wait till so close to the holiday to start the goal? Sorry to be such a complainer, but the increased amounts for items we have to bake is the last straw for me. Kept hanging in there hoping things would get better.

Grand Emperor
    Gentle Reminder:

Please check if there's an existing thread before you start a new thread.
    Duplicate discussion threads on these new goals were merged to current main goal thread. Duplicate bugs threads on the missing Candy Hatchery were merged together.

It would be confusing for members to discuss the same topic in various threads. Let's keep them altogether in existing thread. Kindly refrain from starting duplicate threads once a thread has been started, as per forum rules. Thanks for your cooperation.

Missing Candy Hatchery - reported
    For members who are unable to purchase the Candy Hatchery, I've reported this over for the team to check. Please see/report in the Bug thread for further updates. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Candy-Hatchery

For other bugs report, kindly post in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast