Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'll take it as my birthday 'gift' from S8.
    Is it today?! Happy birthday sweet neighbor!

Farm Supplier
    I have Candy Hatcheries but they won't place on board. Anyone else having this difficulty!! Still waiting for Too Pink Oven to be fixed too!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Neighter do I
    This is [] if they are going to ask us to make something we need the freaking Candy Hatchery oven opened up to build!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by LifeThruABook View Post
    What about the people that did purchased it? I'm pretty sure I purchased it. Or maybe I didn't. UGH! ��
    I actually had a funny time to find it myself, coz I simply forgot how it looks like, lol)) it appeared to be pretty close to the beginning of the tab. After all those colored basic ovens and mixers - here it goes! It's just so dull in color and don't have price above it (so far) that I really skipped it like twice or even more while listed the tab

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    I stopped selling my appliances since they changed up the goal appliance format. I agree! I?m not going to buy more of the hatchery and ask for parts again lol. I?m just going to have to wing it and see if I can make it before the timer is done lol! I?m okay with cooking random recipes but at least we can agree that these goals looks good for Easter? Hah
    Aye! For Easter they are! but I'm not sure if you're gonna be OK with only one app for all that 6hrs over-n-over recipe. However, it's always better to calculate it. Not for me right now - midnight's here, gotta go))

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I have Candy Hatcheries but they won't place on board. Anyone else having this difficulty!! Still waiting for Too Pink Oven to be fixed too!!!!
    Closed game and restarted and have been able to place Candy Hatcheries. Definitely not fair for those who can't access oven!

Nightclub Owner
    I've got the goal write up finished and the infographic up for the Candy Hatchery to fill in the details for anyone who doesn't recall the item or have it themselves. I'm working on the other images for the first post so they should be up by tonight. Things are slow moving here today - I've gone and got myself sick just in time for the holiday!
    --------
    As for the goal itself: I'm glad to see it's Easter based but really unhappy that they've used the higher requirements - higher even than RS's! I've got the SG Prize so at least I can skip that with no problems but I'm honestly unsure if I'll even finish the Main Goal. I barely finished the RS Goal and as I've pointed out, those numbers weren't quite as high as these so I don't see how I'll finish. *shrugs* Guess we'll see how things turn out.

That?s so unfair I can?t do side goal coz I can?t buy the unavailable oven 😢

Executive Chef
    I think S8 forgot to put the hatchery available for purchase, I say this because we required a special appliance (coconut fountain) in RS, initially I had no clue where on the basic appliances to find the recipe & it was until afterwards realizing it was another old appliance.

Hopefully by tomorrow morning it will accessible to all.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Is it today?! Happy birthday sweet neighbor!
    Thanks Vana, it was yesterday Monday 15th.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast