Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Totally agree! While I am happy for those who did not have candy hatchery that now they will have this unique recipe as part of the basic oven, I do not understand why Storm8 removed this recipe from its original oven? And since it?s almost Easter sale, why not make candy hatchery part of this sale, I am sure, new players would be thrilled. I think, it would be generally a good idea to bring back, even temporarily, old (discontinued or locked by very old goals) ovens as part of mini goals or side goals.
    I agree! They could have bring the hatchery ovens back temporarily... I expect that the marshmallow chicks disapear when the goal expires... Wonder if they move them back to the hatchery oven then... Saw that Rynetory2 is busy to get an answer on that question. So wait and see what they say at storm 8

New Resident
    While Im happy the creators of the game have added the Marshmallow Chicks to the basic oven to allow everyone to participate in the side goal, I sincerely hope it?s added back to the Candy Hatchery after the goal ends. I played the game in 2012 as well as last year & rightfully unlocked the Marshmallow chicks as a prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Where did you put the Marshmallow Chicks??!! I’ve made 10 with the hatchery stove and now they’ve disappeared! Are you gaslighting me ;/.

New Resident
    The game was updated to allow those who dont have the Candy Hatchery oven the chance to complete the side goal. The Marshmallow chicks have been moved to the basic oven

I mean I'm glad everyone can do the side goal now, but I'm not too happy I lost a day of cooking because I couldn't find the marshmallow chicks. Obviously I eventually found the answer, but I'm not in the habit of checking every page of the boards for each goal. This is a pretty major mistake to make *after* pushing the goal out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplestarkatz View Post
    I mean I'm glad everyone can do the side goal now, but I'm not too happy I lost a day of cooking because I couldn't find the marshmallow chicks. Obviously I eventually found the answer, but I'm not in the habit of checking every page of the boards for each goal. This is a pretty major mistake to make *after* pushing the goal out.
    For future reference, you only ever need to check the first page of the Goal thread. When there are issues within the goal, the mods and myself keep the first page updated with the issue and its resolutions to make it easier for everyone.

Barely getting bunny parts in collectibles. Is that normal or is there a problem with mine?

Host(ess)
    This Goal is a disaster in so many ways! I think they should Scrap the entire thing. They should extend it or give us something extra after the set backs. I am probably going to drop this Goal... We’ll see.
    Last edited by JollyJungle; 04-17-19 at 04:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Can we agree that this main & side goal items are pretty and cute, I like everything and if I manage to finish both they will have their own section.

It's unfortunate that the creativity of this one is overshadowed by issues and confusion of the goal format, it would be nice if we could get an extended 24-36 hours added to the timer since time was wasted for an already difficult goal.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Something that was brought to my attention that I’m not familiar with. I’m being told that the recipes reset back to one. They cannot complete to get gems.
    Is this something that can be fixed please. I’ve have multiple neighbors complaining. Thank you.