Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

New Resident
    I’m totally lost, I don’t even know where to get the oven for the marshmallow chicks. Can anyone tell me what’s the name of the oven?

Quote Originally Posted by CatlynnHighlights View Post
    Is this goal possible for a newbie? I started yesterday and gaining coins is so hard. Is it even possible to earn the required amount of coins quickly enough to finish the goal?
    In my experience, it costs many coins to finish the goals. Unless you’re willing to purchase coins using gems, I think it might be hard for you to do the goals as a brand new player.

Host(ess)
    I'm pretty sure the ''missing'' candy hatchery is a mistake from the Storm8 team.
    I'm not so sure they will fix it thou...
    ...considering that the typo ''serve 8 wallpapers'' are still there, should've been an easy thing to fix...
    but hopefully they'll fix the hatchery as it is a way bigger issue.

I really hope they do let us purchase the hatchery.

Add me to the list of players who do not have this appliance. 😢

Nightclub Owner
    Whew! I've gotten all the first draft images up in the goal post, I'll update the missing/broken images as soon as I get to that point in the goals. I'll also make sure to keep checking the forums to see if s8 provides any further info that I'll need to add to the first post. Other than that, the informational post is completed.

Enjoy and happy goaling fellow players!

I find it very frustrating, to say the least, that the players who haven't been playing as long and never had access to this Candy Hatchery, have to sit back and not have the opportunity to achieve side goal prize. This is the lowest of the low... So far...

Farm Supplier
    I have several candy hatcheries already built but don't have access to it to build more! Why is that?

Ya it sucks I don?t have it either or any ability to see the item even to bake . So no option to bake and no oven to purchase . So silly .. I hope this is just a bug and they get it fixed .

They can be found Hatchery, sadly if you didn't do the goal in the past...you can't even build one!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote after merging threads

New Resident
    I can't buy the oven to do goal either..any suggestions..not happy

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast