Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamysohma567 View Post
    Will any pictures of the recipe items be uploaded for this goal?
    I've added all the images I normally do to the end of the Goal Post the same as usual. Are they not showing?

They weren't showing earlier for me but now they are, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    There is a problem with how much is required to be made in this goal. I'm getting complaints from neighbors who cannot make the goal. The goals were stressful before but it's even worse now. I have had neighbors quick playing the game totally from frustration and stress. There are less collectibles and more food required.
    There is less enjoyment each time there is a goal. The only positive lately are some neighbors.

Unhappy Goals Issue

I love goals. They?re what keep the game fun and spicy. I like everything about them except for two things. The first issue is minor: there?s more than a couple grammar/spelling errors such as ?serve 3 ovens? when it should be ?buy? or ?build?. The other issue (which is much bigger and I know a lot of players share my sentiment) is that the ovens are too difficult to make. 20 of a single part is fair. We can send 20 requests per day and also receive 20 gifts. 25 of a single part is kind of pushing the limits of what is doable for the players. 30+ of a single part is really difficult. 40 is unattainable. Even if, by some miracle, all our neighbors answer our request AND gift the part we need, we?re only like halfway to building a single oven. I suspect it?s so difficult to brute-force us into paying real money to complete the goals. I just farm the collections that make the parts by baking and canceling dishes so I can build enough ovens.

A lot of people are quitting the game because the goals are so unfair. A lot of my neighbors and their neighbor either stop doing the goals or quit playing all together. I hope this changes soon. It?s becoming painful to play and the goals are more anxiety inducing than fun at this point

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    There is a problem with how much is required to be made in this goal. I'm getting complaints from neighbors who cannot make the goal. The goals were stressful before but it's even worse now. I have had neighbors quick playing the game totally from frustration and stress. There are less collectibles and more food required.
    There is less enjoyment each time there is a goal. The only positive lately are some neighbors.
    Tell me about it. I don't know why they changed the layout as the previous was fine. Now they added more serving times, I'm running out of time to complete the goal. I don't know what storm8 intentions are by putting up the servings but I have a feeling they are ruining it. It's the same with restaurant story! I'm usually finished both sets of goals by now & it literally would not surprise me if the games disappeared for good. Too much stress and time consuming

Fashion Designer
    The third recipe (thinknit was Rabbit Macarons) is adorable. Love it!

Still, the Peeps-like chicks (the ones that moved from the hatchery to the basic oven) are my single favorite recipe in this entire game. I really hope they will not take them back.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    The third recipe (thinknit was Rabbit Macarons) is adorable. Love it!

Still, the Peeps-like chicks (the ones that moved from the hatchery to the basic oven) are my single favorite recipe in this entire game. I really hope they will not take them back.
    I love the recipes themselves. Even the long times don’t bother me. But because of so many parts it’s borderline impossible

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Tell me about it. I don't know why they changed the layout as the previous was fine. Now they added more serving times, I'm running out of time to complete the goal. I don't know what storm8 intentions are by putting up the servings but I have a feeling they are ruining it. It's the same with restaurant story! I'm usually finished both sets of goals by now & it literally would not surprise me if the games disappeared for good. Too much stress and time consuming
    I’m guess it’s just a a cash grab to try to make us spend real money to complete the goals

Fashion Designer
    Almost never come here to the forum anymore but had to now to see if it is just me?? Lol I have been playing for 8 years now! And this is the first time, doing the goals diligently, I might not finish in time!! How can any lower level players even dream of coming close?! The number of collectables to make a stove has gotten out of hand, and combined with 10 hour recipes, which might still be doable, except for the fact that instead of needing say 12, now it’s 25!!! Time to reconsider the time spent on this game

Nightclub Owner
    My timer currently reads 23 hours and 47 minutes left for this event. Thankfully I've just started my final batches of Marshmallow Rabbits so unless something prevents me from serving them, I think I'm going to make it.

The amount of recipes needed to complete the goals lately is way out of hand. There is so little room for error or forgetfulness or ya know, real life that it's downright irritating. I really hope they'll get their act together and make the goals more manageable.