Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Hopping Mad - 2019 Apr 16 (15 Days)

Hopefully the missing candy hatchery for some players is an oversite and will be fixed. I had 6 of them but still the requirement for this goal seem harder then usual.

I really do hope they find a reasonable balance for the goals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Removed other games comments - off topic / derailed thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got the goal write up finished and the infographic up for the Candy Hatchery to fill in the details for anyone who doesn't recall the item or have it themselves. I'm working on the other images for the first post so they should be up by tonight. Things are slow moving here today - I've gone and got myself sick just in time for the holiday!
    --------
    As for the goal itself: I'm glad to see it's Easter based but really unhappy that they've used the higher requirements - higher even than RS's! I've got the SG Prize so at least I can skip that with no problems but I'm honestly unsure if I'll even finish the Main Goal. I barely finished the RS Goal and as I've pointed out, those numbers weren't quite as high as these so I don't see how I'll finish. *shrugs* Guess we'll see how things turn out.
    25, 20 and 25 for the second appliance...
    Oh my! I hope I don't drop from 'exhaustion' because they up the last one from 12 to 25.

That RS goal was the hardest main goal ever, at least for me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Love this wallpaper, it's a slightly brighter shade than what we got for St Patrick's. Furniture's cute too. Only have the first oven but the recipes are on-theme and have a variety of color, always what I'm looking for to spruce up my kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got the goal write up finished and the infographic up for the Candy Hatchery to fill in the details for anyone who doesn't recall the item or have it themselves. I'm working on the other images for the first post so they should be up by tonight. Things are slow moving here today - I've gone and got myself sick just in time for the holiday!
    --------
    As for the goal itself: I'm glad to see it's Easter based but really unhappy that they've used the higher requirements - higher even than RS's! I've got the SG Prize so at least I can skip that with no problems but I'm honestly unsure if I'll even finish the Main Goal. I barely finished the RS Goal and as I've pointed out, those numbers weren't quite as high as these so I don't see how I'll finish. *shrugs* Guess we'll see how things turn out.
    25 srvs x 10 hrs from goal appliance requiring 72parts for 14days goal - yeah, you probably are right! That looks... Ok, it just LOOKS! LOL)) especially when many of us DO have what to do with real time these days

Anyhow, thank you very much again for all that you do, and stay safe. Please?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment

New Resident
    Tbh it's really unfair that the side goal requires an oven that not everyone has access to.
    I *know* that it's just the side goal & isn't required, but it is messing with my perfectionist nonsense since I'm not going to be able to complete the entire thing. Like, it's bothering me to the point that I wish that I had checked the side goal requirements before purchasing the wallpaper and floor tiles so that I could skip this challenge entirely. And yes, I know that this is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this thing with the unavailable oven a bug? Or a way for Storm8 to force players to buy their expensive gems?

Quote Originally Posted by xaledonia View Post
    Tbh it's really unfair that the side goal requires an oven that not everyone has access to.
    I *know* that it's just the side goal & isn't required, but it is messing with my perfectionist nonsense since I'm not going to be able to complete the entire thing. Like, it's bothering me to the point that I wish that I had checked the side goal requirements before purchasing the wallpaper and floor tiles so that I could skip this challenge entirely. And yes, I know that this is ridiculous.
    Don't be. It's not ridiculous. You've got one free n built 1st appliance for those tiles purchase. It saved you some coins and 40 parts to get. For main goal I mean. So, don't be
    For the side goal - they'll fix it, no worries.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-16-19 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Discussing 3rd party app

Rhino Keeper
    The Egg Hatchery was retired. If you do not have them, you cannot do side goal. Very unfair.
    This needs to be Un-retired. QUICKLY.
    Last edited by 35sweets; 04-16-19 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Is this thing with the unavailable oven a bug? Or a way for Storm8 to force players to buy their expensive gems?
    Just lately usual lack of staff and/or attention. No worries, it'll be fixed
    The way to force to buy gems is the servings increasement

New Recipe

Where can I find the recipe for the marshmallow chicks??

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast