Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oathkeeper Dragon- Battle Tournament- April 16 2019

Fashion Designer
    17 has trapped me all day on two accounts...I dont care, if I dont finish it does not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    17 has trapped me all day on two accounts...I dont care, if I dont finish it does not matter.
    Same happened to me! I finally beat #17 Prize Fighter with Novadream Lvl 13bB (Arcane, Cosmic, Green) hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Wrapped the tournament up, another dragon waiting in storage. Thanks to those who post and help! Bought the Diamond temple to see if I can't breed some helpful recruits. I'm hoping for Infinity😊 Best of luck to those still in it!!

Executive Chef
    i finally finished my first tourney!!!!!!!!!! won the last with just a bash with warrior princess. knocked him right out. i'm just proud that i finished!!!!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing I'm done trying to win this tournament again. I'm down to 7 left. Last time I tried to beat Starry Night I kept getting beaten. 3:35 time left. Idk why keep try winning these tournaments. It's not easy to choose which hit to use. Bash or magic. Maybe I'll be able to earn Furylord that instead older account needs 33 and need 27 on the younger account.
    Last edited by petre70; 04-21-19 at 08:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I'm guessing I'm done trying to win this tournament again. I'm down to 7 left. Last time I tried to beat Starry Night I kept getting beaten. 3:35 time left. Idk why keep try winning these tournaments. It's not easy to choose which hit to use. Bash or magic. Maybe I'll be able to earn Furylord that instead older account needs 33 and need 27 on the younger account.
    I make myself crazy trying to second guess whether to choose Bash or Magic. I have no idea if there's a best way to tell. I believe Skyharbor has a good handle on which magic beats what. If you get stuck & post, the seasoned players are very helpful.
    If I would take the time to write battle results and notes along the way I'm sure it would help my decisions.
    You were very close to the end of this tournament so you're doing something right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123