Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snowbrute Dragon - Apr 16 2019 (Needed for the "A Song of Ice" Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    First try Light and Fire = 33 hours
    Second try Crusader and Albino Peacock = Snowbrute

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    First attempt: Fire + Light = 33hrs. Totally didn't see that coming. Nope.
    Thanks for the giggle, at least you're keeping your sense of humor. Not easy to do breeding these necessary commons. Hope your next try gives you a Snowbrute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I am so gobsmacked, first time ever, bred it first time from light and fire. I keptchecking the nest to see if it was true.I sped up the hatching in case it disappeared lol.
    Same here, utter shock and relief! Maybe because we paid our dues with our white/green common? So happy for you!! I'm crafting the second for sure tho-lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Because I fear the Virtue, I tried Crown Jewel and Albino Peacock. 4 hour timer! I believe this may be Snowbrute😊
    Congratulations to those brave folks who put Red & White combos in the den!
    Just a warning, I received news that this combo may no longer work. It may be a waste of time & resources to try.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, utter shock and relief! Maybe because we paid our dues with our white/green common? So happy for you!! I'm crafting the second for sure tho-lol.
    Congrats to you too. Wow we finally made it to the "First Tryers Club" lol. So elated for us both ,was a long time coming.almost had to open a bottle of champers to celebrate. What a feeling!!

Fashion Designer
    Crusader x Angel = Laserlight
    Crusader x Angel = Love
    Crusader x Angel = Love
    Crusader x Angel = Love ... well, I am consistent.
    Crusader x Angel = SNOWBRUTE!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 04-18-19 at 06:13 AM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Got it on the second try with Playful and Light. First attempt was a Laserlight.

Fashion Designer
    first try with Crusader and Albino Peacock = 6 hr timer....
    before, i had couple of love, single already... sigh..
    can this mode stop? tired of breeding common for event, while i am running out of land, and with lots of eggs in storage that i'd like to hatch (some with more special/ rare color & element combo than the commons we are required to breed and raised to lv10)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the giggle, at least you're keeping your sense of humor. Not easy to do breeding these necessary commons. Hope your next try gives you a Snowbrute.
    Yeah like, I'm honestly SO glad we at least have another option to craft them? But it's also a bit unfair given the fact that people may be able to breed it within the first few hours, while it takes others DAYS to get just one of them, meanwhile losing out on so many points :/

It's due to this that I was only several hundred points away from getting the final milestone in the previous WE. I would have paid some gold for any remainder, but the speed breeding and boost on crops were resulting in such a laughable amount of points, I just didn't bother going further.

And while I'm here, I'll also whine about the fact that they still won't at least offer this option for Tales. I thought the whole monthly homage was great too, so it's just a bit frustrating!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yeah like, I'm honestly SO glad we at least have another option to craft them? But it's also a bit unfair given the fact that people may be able to breed it within the first few hours, while it takes others DAYS to get just one of them, meanwhile losing out on so many points :/

It's due to this that I was only several hundred points away from getting the final milestone in the previous WE. I would have paid some gold for any remainder, but the speed breeding and boost on crops were resulting in such a laughable amount of points, I just didn't bother going further.

And while I'm here, I'll also whine about the fact that they still won't at least offer this option for Tales. I thought the whole monthly homage was great too, so it's just a bit frustrating!!
    I've been in that situation many times, so close but it's just not doable.
    I think your idea of being able to craft the common for Tales is really good and only fair. For me, getting the common is tough enough and then those battles in chapter 8 on make it a challenge. Sometimes the "fun" factor is sadly lacking.
    Best of luck on this go around😊

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast