Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Snowbrute Dragon - Apr 16 2019 (Needed for the "A Song of Ice" Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Got it with Light and Laserlight on 2nd try.
    I just tried your combo and got 33 hrs. Don't know what it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I just tried your combo and got 33 hrs. Don't know what it is.
    It's a Virtue Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Well I bred three 33 hrs in a row. Never get far in dragon leadership board. Always spin a crown , sometimes I get to second flag to get points. Get coins from goal chest and when you have over a billion coins , so, no incentive there. Never get chance to win a new dragon. Same as community event... Will stopped doing them. A waste of time. If there was an occasional success in breeding, it might be different

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Well I bred three 33 hrs in a row. Never get far in dragon leadership board. Always spin a crown , sometimes I get to second flag to get points. Get coins from goal chest and when you have over a billion coins , so, no incentive there. Never get chance to win a new dragon. Same as community event... Will stopped doing them. A waste of time. If there was an occasional success in breeding, it might be different
    It really takes the fun away when you do your best and can't breed the required dragon. Three Virtues is awful, it happened to me the last red/white breed event. I hope you were able to craft the dragon, maybe two? I've wondered about those chests & spins. Coins & Crowns, the very last thing we need!! I'm sorry this event has been a disappointment to you. Hopefully after these struggles, you'll have luck on your side the next go around.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    It really takes the fun away when you do your best and can't breed the required dragon. Three Virtues is awful, it happened to me the last red/white breed event. I hope you were able to craft the dragon, maybe two? I've wondered about those chests & spins. Coins & Crowns, the very last thing we need!! I'm sorry this event has been a disappointment to you. Hopefully after these struggles, you'll have luck on your side the next go around.
    I got 2 virtues, gave up and crafted. What's interesting though, is when the first hatched, I got 99 points, no extra 20 for it being rare....hmmm

Now the second virtue hatched and I triple checked and yup only 99 points. Then I hatched a cosmic, also rare. The 20 points were included in that award....hmmm

Almost sounds like internally they made Virtue a common dragon...hmmm just saying....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-19 at 10:39 AM. Reason: removed specific support details

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a virtue with Crusader and light...I thought you could avoid virtue by breeding with a diamond hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I just got a virtue with Crusader and light...I thought you could avoid virtue by breeding with a diamond hybrid.
    No, you can't avoid the Virtue Dragon with this combination because the presence of Red and White in the breeding pool will invariably result in the possibility of a Virtue Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It's a Virtue Dragon
    yes it was. thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345