Thread: Urgent spellshop help needed time sensitive question!!!

Crafting a dragon in spellshop when an event is ending question! Update: Answered!

Hello guys, I have an urgent question. If I am crafting a dragon at the spellshop when an event expires will the dragon I was crafting also disappear mid crafting because if so that would be the worst because I really don?t want to spend any more gold on the OP spell shop...

The event expires soon and I will not finish crafting the dark hound in time before the event expires and will use gold if it will disappear mid crafting because I don?t want to lose it! At the same time I don?t want to waste anymore gold! Please help! .
    Last edited by AraRaider; 04-16-19 at 10:27 AM.

Okay I ended up getting a response from kooky panda and she told me that if my dragon started crafting before it disappeared from the spell shop I will still get the dragon! Relief! Now I can go to sleep lol. I was looking to delete this post but it might help save someone else some gold who is worried about the same thing!

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for posting and the PM.

Note :You are not able to delete your own post. You can always edit the post and put something like "nevermind" Mod please delete and we can delete for you. You can also always send me a PM to delete it for you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request