View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

4 21.05%
  • I didn't like this event

10 52.63%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

16 84.21%
  • Earthen Effigy

2 10.53%
  • Magma Monument

2 10.53%
  • Celtic Circle

0 0%
  • Halfmoon Howler

11 57.89%
  • Urxile

11 57.89%
  • Empurroar

9 47.37%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Gilded Gold - 2019 Apr 16 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

FOREST PARTY: Gilded Gold - 2019 Apr 16 (POLL ADDED)

How to play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463692

Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Earthen Effigy : 75 (event boost)
    Second Prize: Halfmoon Howler : 450
    Third Prize: Magma Monument : 1,250 (event boost)
    Fourth Prize: Urxile : 2,000
    Fifth Prize: Empurroar : 3,200

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Diadems, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Celtic Circle
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Event Boosts
    Earthen Effigy - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Magma Monument - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Crashing Crowns
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Regal Wave
    REWARD: 250 Diadems

Goal 2
    Raise your Regal Wave to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Diadems

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1538 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	51201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	542 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	51231  

Farm Supplier
    Oh well, going as usual, unable to breed the goal animal, already have two half moon howlers in storage. I have as much chance of getting to the end of this as I do winning a leaderboard or a tournament these days. It’s not all bad though as I don’t have much room for anything anyway, so every cloud has a silver lining

Executive Chef
    So I have several comments, as usual:
    1. I don't really like the bear. He reminds me a lot of a bear that I already have and *do* like, the Torch Bearer. He just has kind of a wimpy face for a bear.
    2. I do like the cat a lot, and I'm not really a cat person, but it being the last prize, of course I will have no chance of getting it on either account.
    3. I am happy with the Halfmooon Howler and I feel like they actually listened to us this time and gave us an older animal that not everyone has. I do have one on my older account, and I wanted to keep him a puppy forever, but I was desperate for something to evolve one time, so I evolved him and regret it, so now I get a "do over." ADDED: Hmm, now that I see AppieP's pictures of the Howler, I think I like it better grown up. Lol!
    4. If you're maxed out on space, like my old account, these events are kind of pointless because there is no room to put the new animals, there is no need for more runes, and I invest way more in food to get animals to evolve than I am actually going to make back in the prizes. At least i still have a little room on my newer account.

ADDED: Boy, the forums sure are lonely these days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So I have several comments, as usual:
    1. I don't really like the bear. He reminds me a lot of a bear that I already have and *do* like, the Torch Bearer. He just has kind of a wimpy face for a bear.
    2. I do like the cat a lot, and I'm not really a cat person, but it being the last prize, of course I will have no chance of getting it on either account.
    3. I am happy with the Halfmooon Howler and I feel like they actually listened to us this time and gave us an older animal that not everyone has. I do have one on my older account, and I wanted to keep him a puppy forever, but I was desperate for something to evolve one time, so I evolved him and regret it, so now I get a "do over." ADDED: Hmm, now that I see AppieP's pictures of the Howler, I think I like it better grown up. Lol!
    4. If you're maxed out on space, like my old account, these events are kind of pointless because there is no room to put the new animals, there is no need for more runes, and I invest way more in food to get animals to evolve than I am actually going to make back in the prizes. At least i still have a little room on my newer account.

ADDED: Boy, the forums sure are lonely these days.
    Maybe everyone is really happy and feel no need to post about their complaints ha ha!

Farm Supplier
    Forest Party events always seem to go slow for me. However, I really like the Halfmoon Howler and it's new to my forest....so YAY! I'm really just aiming for the community prizes.

Hi.

Empurroar.

Urxil.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zEmpurroar Egg.PNG 
Views:	341 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	51479   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zEmpurroar.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	51480   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zUrxile Egg.PNG 
Views:	346 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	51481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zUrxile.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	51482  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Maybe everyone is really happy and feel no need to post about their complaints ha ha!
    LOL - yeah, no, that's not the reason.

I actually really like the Urxile, even if it is just a recolor of the Iciclaw. Didn't need the Halfmoon Howler, but it's nice for those who missed it the first time. The Empurroar is the one that I find underwhelming - we have so many cats in that exact style - I mean, it might as well be the Ornate Ocelot.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Farm Supplier
    Maybe there are fewer players of this game now, the community prize total certainly suggests that!
    Spoke too soon unless the target suddenly changed.
    Last edited by paulmiddle; 04-23-19 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Edit

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    Maybe there are fewer players of this game now, the community prize total certainly suggests that!
    It certainly does. I was really hoping for some extra food too. Rats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast