Thread: Barbarian

Rhino Keeper

Barbarian

Is the Barbarian a good investment? I?m so sick of losing in the arena. I?m at a deadlock on bingo right now because I keep losing to this champion dragon in there. Can?t get past it. And now I see this Barbarian in the shop. He?s a champion too. Should I buy him at the discount cost?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6722164-73C9-4EB0-B9C0-63C9F0B8CC29.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	51200

Executive Chef
    I honestly have no experience with Barbarian, so I hope someone else will chime in. It's a little late if you want to use him for this tournament since it ends in a few hours. Do you have any other Champions? If not, it might be worth investing in one. You need to decide if you want to pay approximately $7 US or craft one with Essence. Barbarian is 800 Essence. Some Champions only cost 400 Essence. Also, there is a sale coming up that may or may not include champion type dragons. These are all things for you to consider. If you are looking for a pure, non-hybrid champ, this might be worth it. My fave is Gilded Knight. Mithril and Glasswing are also good if you want to craft with Essence.

Rhino Keeper
    Please put champion type back. There are 4 champion types always available besides this new one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Is the Barbarian a good investment? I?m so sick of losing in the arena. I?m at a deadlock on bingo right now because I keep losing to this champion dragon in there. Can?t get past it. And now I see this Barbarian in the shop. He?s a champion too. Should I buy him at the discount cost?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6722164-73C9-4EB0-B9C0-63C9F0B8CC29.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	51200
    Pretty sure the sale will start tomorrow. It may be a good idea to wait.
    Mymonta covered very good points to consider.
    I did see that Barbarian food requirements are high. If you have 400 essence, a Paladin dragon may be worth looking at. He's Rare, less food to feed up, 15 hours incubation and available any time.
    If you're collecting adventure tickets, I recommend Neo Diamond to battle Champs. He's the only pure Diamond I have and does well.
    If a Champ is a tournament prize and you need to spend some gold to finish, I think that it's worth it. I did that for Glasswing. Best 30 gold I've spent!
    Upcoming sale may be perfect timing for you. Good luck😊