Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale

Well, it's pretty late now where I live. This sale is probably activating in late hours, similarly to the pop up of new goals.
    One thing I'd love to see on sale are the flower beds. I see in my tab that it's locked behind an old goal, which is a shame because newer players have no chance to access it. I'd love to see them reintroduce some old goal items in limited time offers. It's great that they're already giving away box 1st place prizes for 5 day goals and side prizes in 15 day goals so I'm hoping this can be the case for old goal items as well.

Executive Chef
    Just purchased some gems, so fingers crossed for a sale soon

This sale is AMAZING, can't believe it. Gnome home?! Secret garden? Mother's gazebo? wow. I wish I had more than 55 gems

Executive Chef
    Spring dresser, flower wagon, flower planter, EASTER FLOWERS (Yesssssss thank you S8 for listening), flower baskets, pastel hutch, breakfast in bed, bunny tag, hunting eggs today, etc.

Boy I sure do see a lot of flowers with my name written all over them! Thanks so much S8, I love this.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

This sale is amazing, I have to buy more gems!

Executive Chef
    I so always wanted the egg painting & now I have it! So happy with my purchase

Not to mention, it looks like every crate is at 12 gems, and expansions are 25% off. Ahhh. I truly regret not waiting for this sale. On iOS, bundles are also back.

Fashion Designer
    Oh is it out? How exciting!

Wow I think this is the best sale we’ve ever had!!!! I’m buying soo much!!!

Wish all the Easter stuff didn?t cost all gems smh.. this game wants people to spend a ton of money on it and it?s ridiculous🤯😡

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast