Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale

Fashion Designer
    I saved good amount of gems so I'm ready!

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if the sale is at reset, midnight for all or goal time tomorrow. Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Does anyone know if the sale is at reset, midnight for all or goal time tomorrow. Thanks!
    Good question. I looked back over my info on the previous monthly sales we've had this year and they all seem to have started between 3 and 5 pm Eastern Time which is a pretty big spread. I'm usually pretty good at predicting goal times but these sales don't seem to offer me much to build a theory on!

Farm Supplier
    There's an Easter Bunnies appliance parts box in the expansion tab for 8 gems in case anyone didn't notice it. Not sure if all the sales rolled out for android users but that's all I noticed so far. I'll come back later in game to see if anything else rolled out.

Today no any sale? but the pop up say is today?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    There's an Easter Bunnies appliance parts box in the expansion tab for 8 gems in case anyone didn't notice it. Not sure if all the sales rolled out for android users but that's all I noticed so far. I'll come back later in game to see if anything else rolled out.
    The appliance box is unrelated to the sale we're expecting. Every 15 Day Goal has an appliance box for 8 gems that when purchased will reward players with six parts for the goal appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley8598 View Post
    Today no any sale? but the pop up say is today?
    It's still very early in the day for s8, don't give up on them just yet. We'll see a sale at some point

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know but i got gems on Sale ...but limited time, iT ends in About 40 minutes... I noticed that when the sale is done, not long after i get notification the Sale thats Anounced... I was waiting on the spring sale too and then saw the time limit .

Executive Chef
    Ugh the wait is ****ing me...

Hope it's really a Good Friday in all aspects!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    So strange ... New sale on the gems for 12 hours... They are really late for the spring sale

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    So strange ... New sale on the gems for 12 hours... They are really late for the spring sale

Well i guess i better get to work on my expansion after all these years. I think this gems sale will do the trick! Time to catch up...

Edited to say:OMG this sale is awesome.
    Last edited by nia0079; 04-19-19 at 01:06 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast