Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale & Spring Show Pony

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no wonder, it's a decoration, I might have it in my cellar. I thought it was a pet. Thanks for reminding me.
    Yeah, I think it was a random drop or something! So many events, it gets hard to keep track, but that?s a good thing.

    By the way, do you know if the decoration in the middle of animated, I don?t seem to have it?


  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Has anyone else have the order warehouse in pastel pink & yellow with flowers, Mabel, Morgan, Jed, Piper in spring attire.

    Looks like this is a big sale, I hope we get coins stuff too.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yeah, I think it was a random drop or something! So many events, it gets hard to keep track, but that?s a good thing.

    By the way, do you know if the decoration in the middle of animated, I don?t seem to have it?
    Yes the Easter Egg Cart is animated. That was from the very early years event. I've got it next to my water garden if you wanna have a look.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Has anyone else have the order warehouse in pastel pink & yellow with flowers, Mabel, Morgan, Jed, Piper in spring attire.

    Looks like this is a big sale, I hope we get coins stuff too.
    We all do. Really nice to see them in Spring attires. Ditto on coins stuff. I hope I've something new to buy as I've got almost all of past years stuff.

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,164
    I just got a 10 hour gem sale at three am so I topped my gems up.
    It's almost Show Pony time.

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    165
    Just looked at the market at all the new items—some of the pets say I’m at my limit, but I don’t have them? What’s up with that?

  7. #27
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    216
    Stuff is on sale, but I can't get some pets I want due to bunny burrow and crawlers hollow being locked 😢😢 I was going to get the two snails and the bunnies.. Blah lol.. Also had a lot of cute pets that goes in exotic enclosure.. Wish they could find another place instead of that habitat for a lot of them. Also please unlock the goal habitats please!! Cute sale though!!

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Stuff is on sale, but I can't get some pets I want due to bunny burrow and crawlers hollow being locked ���� I was going to get the two snails and the bunnies.. Blah lol.. Also had a lot of cute pets that goes in exotic enclosure.. Wish they could find another place instead of that habitat for a lot of them. Also please unlock the goal habitats please!! Cute sale though!!
    Where is the Show Pony?

  9. #29
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    216
    I don't see it either!

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Where is the Show Pony?

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    216
    I actually don't have 18 of the items Rynetory2 shows in her pictures so no telling..

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Where is the Show Pony?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •