Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale & Spring Show Pony

Executive Chef
    Can someone please post a pic of the Easter Egg Cart on their farm, I like it but don't want it if it's a tiny decoration.

Thanks in advance!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Where is the Show Pony?
    I do not see it ether.
    The exhibition ponies are not on sale. That is what I was looking forward to buying if they were on sale.

Also, there are a couple of items at 200 gems, secretive garden and big top tent. Do they drop something, like the soup kitchen and the campfire?

Executive Chef
    Thanks Storm 8! Cute sale. Wish I could buy more, but I need to stop 😂 I had 1,250 before the sale, now only have 129 😢😂 So I'm done.. Would get another sale gem pack but most of the pets I want I can't get due to habitat space(please make more habitats) and a few being locked by goal, but happy about everything I got! Thanks once again.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Just looked at the market at all the new items—some of the pets say I’m at my limit, but I don’t have them? What’s up with that?
    Example if you have nine cats out that is the limit.
    Put one in the cellar and force close then when you reopen you would have a spot for a cat.
    Then you could buy.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so disappointed... I can?t purchase the new Spring show pony. Wish S8 would increase the cap!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    I am so disappointed... I can?t purchase the new Spring show pony. Wish S8 would increase the cap!
    Same here. Been asking for third stable ever since that cranberry pony. Skipped cranberry and now gotta store one in order to get Spring. Who stores a show pony in cellar? I still remember the time n effort for me to get the first one, then second ... and so on. Show ponies r my greatest achievement in this game! If I run out of shelves for trophies, I buy more shelves.

Stormie, plz offer 3rd stable.

Also, I think u accidentally forgot to include Adora in this sale. There's still time, I'll be waiting. Thank u!
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 04-19-19 at 02:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Example if you have nine cats out that is the limit.
    Put one in the cellar and force close then when you reopen you would have a spot for a cat.
    Then you could buy.
    I wonder about that, but then I checked my dog pens—I’m at my limit for dog pens and they’re full, but it still lets me buy more dogs.....

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope that maybe in the final day of the Spring/Easter sale they have everything maybe 20 gems or half the price. Sadly, I am certain that won't happen I really wanted to buy either the Chocolate or Topiary Bunny
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 04-20-19 at 04:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the Show Pony?

The pony should now be in the market, the "Spring Show Pony". It wasn't there when all the other pets and decorations appeared but eventually it appeared too. It is amidst the other pets
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 04-20-19 at 04:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Couple things, first I have noticed a few times during these sales it says I already own the pet when I don't. Like the Easter kitty is saying I already have it which is a lie.. Before I wanted the pink snail but it said I already had it (did not have it), now they are offering the blue snail which I already have but I could get another...!...

Second....This "golden blossom" tree says it will drop parts for the beaver dam. I bought it thinking I could finish the beaver dam but that is a lie too. False advertising!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast