Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Drink Up The Sun - Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal progress bar

New Resident

Too pink stove resets?????

I always try to max out the recipes on each stove/oven to get extra coins and diamonds. But the TOO PINK STOVE keeps resetting the 3 new recent recipes back to level 1.
    Anyone else have this issue????

Super frustrating that this still isn’t fixed. What a waste of time. All three of my new recipes are still at zero

Yes i am also having the same problem with both green glow recipe and autumn punch recipes. The bar resets at level 1. I now have over 40,000 green glow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Checking on this.
    No update yet
    Issue is still unresolved
    😶
    fawziaj

I don't only experience the resetting on the Too Pink Oven, but also on the new Easter oven :'-(

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    No update yet
    Issue is still unresolved
    ��
    No news yet...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePawlor View Post
    I don't only experience the resetting on the Too Pink Oven, but also on the new Easter oven :'-(
    Report in the other bug thread for the other oven so we can keep on topic for tracking different bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    It's happening to me as well. I was gaining progress and was on freaking level 4 of green glow. Now it and the others are back to 1!

Fashion Designer
    continues to be an issue for me as well. recipe progress resetting. waste of money for me to continue baking til this is fixed. just trying to master to get gems. shouldn't take this long to fix??
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I have the same problem. I'm on android and have deleted and reinstalled the game to no effect. Will take out my ovens and await a fix. Thanks in anticipation

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast