Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Drink Up The Sun - Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal progress bar

New Resident
    I also experience the same thing. The Too Pink Oven and the current new Oven. Please help

Farm Supplier
    NONE of my progress bars for ANY of my recipes work. It?s very interesting that this should happen with a big sale coming up...I sincerely hope it was not a ploy to get people to buy gems instead of earning them to pay for items in the sale. Very bad business if that?s the case. I hope it gets fixed today!

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else getting the feeling that they're going to shut down BS soon? Saying they have limited support resources for the game gives me that impression - sending up red flags? I hope someone knows better.

Farm Supplier
    I also want to add that my progress bars have NOT been moving when preparing foods (only serving foods) for at least a year now. They do in Restaurant Story...

Quote Originally Posted by helgaisbaking View Post
    I have just noticed and issue. The mastery progress of the new recipes are reseted. I have 16970 Green Glow served but the progress bar shows zero...
    Anyone else with the same problem?
    Is the issue solved yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnelea View Post
    Is the issue solved yet?
    Have the same question here...

I tested it few hours ago. Served one recipe then exit the game then went back to my bakery again. Progress bar didn't move...

Fashion Designer
    I really don’t understand why this issue hasn’t been fixed yet, or a word if they are even fixing it. Just dead silence. NOT WORTH COOKING TILL ITS FIXED!

Bunny Ears Oven have same problem like Too Pink Oven. Progress bar level cooking stuck at level 1. Served more dishes but never get gems. Oh no, may storm8 don't give gems from cooking anymore?

I think the problem is solved. It looks like the progress bar started to show progress! 😊

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast