Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Drink Up The Sun - Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal progress bar

New Resident
    Having the same problems here , hope it can fixed as soon as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Having issues with the progress bar for all the new drink recipes on the Too Pink oven. They are going back to bar 1, therefore I am not earning the gems for all the recipes cooked. Thanks for your help in advance!

Fashion Designer
    I just noticed the progress bar is not moving on these new recipes. Hope they fix it soon. I don’t want to be stuck cooking these with no reward for doing so. Not worth cooking them any further till it’s fixed.

bug fix

So still having the same issue with the progress in mastery not being saved. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

New Resident
    Tried to put in a bug report to S8 directly from the submit a request right here on this site in regards to this same issue and was redirected back to these forums. This is what was sent to me:

Bakery Story | Thanks for contacting us.
    We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please visit the Community Forums, as the community may have already shared information related to your request. You may want to turn on automatic updates to ensure your app is automatically updated if our team is able to address your issue and release an update with bug fixes and improvements.

We used to be able to send in bug reports but apparently they don't want us to anymore. Hmmmmm

Hopefully they will resolve this issue soon however as I have cooked FAR TOO MUCH food to still be at level 1 on each of the 3 new recipes for the Too Pink Oven, and as several people have stated before me here the gem rewards have not been issued in regards to the goal as a result either.

Also, is anyone else getting the circle of doom with a processing message that hangs the game when trying to get into it, or after watching a video for double coins? I have to restart my game at least twice every time I come in to play although I can sometimes get past the first processing popup but as soon as I start to unload or load up ovens the game flashes and I get that same darned processing popup right about the time I start to unload/load the second oven and it hangs the game again and I have to go out and restart the game all over again! It gets tiring after awhile and it has been happening to me for awhile now. My game app is updated automatically and I have restarted my iPad over and over just trying to get the game to play as it should.

I am also having my game crash completely sometimes when I am trying to decorate my bakery when going through the item lists to decide what to place in my bakery (this includes all items: tables, chairs, decor, stoves, counters, walls, and floors), and also I have crashes when I go to visit some of my neighbors. This makes playing the game very tedious and I have major health issues so the extra time it takes to play the game for me has become VERY exhausting!

Sorry everyone but I have tried to send these issues in to S8 but as you all saw at the start of this message they don't seem to be interested in getting info from us when things go wrong, and I don't have time to submit thread after thread in 10 different areas after having to track each thread area down!

Hopefully a moderator will see my message and submit all these things in to the correct areas.

Me too

Having issues with the progress bar for all the new drink recipes on the Too Pink oven, , the 3 recipes with Progress Bar problem: Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal

Fashion Designer
    So I’m guessing now that we have a new goal that the progress bar issue on this oven won’t be fixed? Well, all we are doing is wasting money by cooking the recipes with no reward. So I’m going to put them in storage. Can we get an update on if this will be fixed??????

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    I finished the goal and still all my markers on the new recipes are still indicating that I haven?t done any cooking of the recipe. Interesting cause I?ve gotten the final goal prize but can?t get any gems. I have 14 appliances - & have probably mastered at least 1 of the recipes
    Same thing here!

The reset thing is happening to me also, it's like once a day it reset at a certain time in the morning, very frustrating

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast