Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Drink Up The Sun - Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal progress bar

Executive Chef
    ALL 3 RECIPES GOT PROBLEMS. THE PROGRESS BAR FROM BAR 2 WILL JUMP BACK TO BAR 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C08069D0-2823-470F-B740-397B05EF2F88.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	51192

The 3 Recipes with Progress Bar problem: Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    THIS IS GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING— we’ve complained about this problem - no matter how often we cook a recipe on this appliance the meter returns back to 1. It’s been over a day since we first posted on the forums, why haven’t we gotten any answers yet? Why can’t this be fixed?

Same here. ��

Nightclub Owner
    Normally, S8 does not work weekends so it's unlikely we'll see a fix before Monday. The mods have reported this over so they're aware and now we just have to wait it out. I'm sure it's not the best thing to hear but at this point that's all we can do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Normally, S8 does not work weekends so it's unlikely we'll see a fix before Monday. The mods have reported this over so they're aware and now we just have to wait it out. I'm sure it's not the best thing to hear but at this point that's all we can do.
    We posted about this problem around 4:30 pm eastern time yesterday. Where is S8 located? I thought it was somewhere in the Pacific time zone. That means it was 1:30 in the afternoon. I’ve already finished the goal but I did it for the gems not the final prize. I know I’m not the only one upset by this

Monday evening or Tuesday evening should be the time we can expect some progress on this issue as S8 supporr is off fr the weekends
    fawziaj

New Resident
    Is anyone else having problems with the Drink Up The Sun goal, recipes not leveling up correctly? I have over 50,000 servings of the Green Glow but still at level 1.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by msladyc65 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the Drink Up The Sun goal, recipes not leveling up correctly? I have over 50,000 servings of the Green Glow but still at level 1.
    same here. yesterday I thought they were counting as I reached level 2 at one recipe. but then I placed the ovens in my inventory to finish the other goal recipes and when I placed them again a few moments ago all new recipes were back to zero.

Too Pink Oven Bug

My recipes are not advancing in levels as I cook. Anyone else having this issue?

New Resident
    I have this problem also but it does it with all three new recipes.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast