Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Drink Up The Sun - 2019 Apr 11 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar84sm View Post
    Hi does anyone know what oven you use for the pink cookies? I can't find them in the basic oven.
    They’re not on the Basic Oven. They’re on the Too Pink Oven - 4 hour timer. See post one of this thread for all the goal information you’ll need.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    I will have my prize later today. Can't wait! This will be my first time completing a 5 day goal. I usually only unlock all the new recipes, but this time I will finally win the prize! Thanks so much Storm 8 for making this 5 day goal easier than the others!!

The level up bar actually doesn't work on any of the new recipes on the Too Pink oven.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by carenkross View Post
    The level up bar actually doesn't work on any of the new recipes on the Too Pink oven.
    I just noticed that, too!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by carenkross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I just noticed that, too!
    For your info. Posted in Post 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information:

Green Glow's progress bar
    I've flagged this over. Please report/see this thread for further updates.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...w-progress-bar

For bugs report, kindly post in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

New Resident

Drink Up The Sun Part 2

I have made my 4 Citrine Cakes and my 5 Green Glow drinks and now I only have 4 Pink Cookies left to make. Is there a certain oven they are on? I can't complete this goal until I make those 4 Pink Cookies and they are nowhere to be found on the 'plain' ovens. Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jendodge View Post
    I have made my 4 Citrine Cakes and my 5 Green Glow drinks and now I only have 4 Pink Cookies left to make. Is there a certain oven they are on? I can't complete this goal until I make those 4 Pink Cookies and they are nowhere to be found on the 'plain' ovens. Thank you!
    You can make the Pink Cookies in the Too Pink Oven. Post 1 lists all information of these goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Siouxsie56 View Post
    The new recipes seem to be for Autumn not spring!!
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    Thanks Annira for posting so fast and kappy for the picture.

I do like the prize this time, but I'm disappointed that the new food items for the Too Pink Oven are not pink. They could have used any random oven to cook up these new recipes.

I appreciate that the designers for the game are probably overworked and underpaid but the new items for the last 5-day goal were at least thematically appropriate so I feel let down by the new food items.

(For the record, I don't even like the color pink but am disappointed from a design point of view.)
    Sorry for the late reply, but I wholeheartedly agree that it is weird that recipes don't match the theme of the appliance. I'm sure there are plenty of drink machines that these recipes would have worked really well with.

On the other hand, the prize at the end is really cute and the recipes are as well.

New Resident
    Does anyone having trouble with the too pink oven? It?s experience gage resets everytime I turn on this game! Needs fixing....or is it just me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jyewon View Post
    Does anyone having trouble with the too pink oven? It?s experience gage resets everytime I turn on this game! Needs fixing....or is it just me?
    This is a known issue that has been reported in the Bugs Forum and is currently being worked on by the team.

Bugs Thread on the Too Pink Oven:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-progress-bar

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast