Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Drink Up The Sun - 2019 Apr 11 (5 Days)

With parts in my inventory, sending out requests last night, and getting gifts from neighbors this morning, I was able to go from 0 to 6 too pink ovens overnight and one more ready to be built. I am currently at step 2. Since I have 18 appliance slots and thanks to information from this forum, I am also making 6 lattes (for step 3) and 2 blueberry buckles (for step 4) at the same time. Hopefully I can complete the goal in 5 days and good luck to everyone! :-)

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or have they made this goal easier?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andita3108 View Post
    I know, but some of us are actually on the south hemisphere, and we are currently on Autumn! So I'm glad they've considered us too this time, since most of time they base the goals on north hemisphere seasons
    I miss Autumn so I'm happy for Autumn type dishes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    All you have to do is strategize. Like right now I?m on step 2 but I?m already cooking my 6 Lattes from step 3. By the time I?m finished cooking all the recipes for step 2 and go on to step 3, my lattes will be near finished and I?ll be able to go to step 4 quicker.
    Yeah. I figured that you'd need to cook the lattes early. I think it's kind of poor programming though if you need to use a forum to see what the future goals are to complete them ahead of time. Because the regular player who doesn't use forums is not going to have that prior knowledge.

Grand Emperor
    For your information:

Green Glow's progress bar
    I've flagged this over. Please report/see this thread for further updates.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...w-progress-bar

For bugs report, kindly post in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Is it just me or have they made this goal easier?
    That's what I thought too! I mean, not so much for people who don't check the forum to plan ahead, but for those of us here, it seems actually doable.

Disappointed that "Autumn Punch" exactly looks like "Maple and Meyer Lenonade" (

Fashion Designer
    I thought they made this goal easier too. I was kind of surprised then even more surprised to see an actual goal prize that is more than worthwhile.

Host(ess)
    They chose a great prize for this goal. Plus the goal itself seems easy enough to complete in time. My only complaint is that the recipes were not really appropriate for the theme of this oven - a “too pink” oven should have pink recipes. But maybe that’s just me being picky.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ikawaiipanda View Post
    Yeah. I figured that you'd need to cook the lattes early. I think it's kind of poor programming though if you need to use a forum to see what the future goals are to complete them ahead of time. Because the regular player who doesn't use forums is not going to have that prior knowledge.
    I think the reason why they don’t show players the future goals is because they don’t want the game to be too easy. I do wish they would do us all a favour though and show them in the game. Less work for Annirasweets and everyone who helps provide goal info.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast