Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Drink Up The Sun - 2019 Apr 11 (5 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    All you have to do is strategize. Like right now I?m on step 2 but I?m already cooking my 6 Lattes from step 3. By the time I?m finished cooking all the recipes for step 2 and go on to step 3, my lattes will be near finished and I?ll be able to go to step 4 quicker.
    100% This.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ikawaiipanda View Post
    Yeah. I think it's kind of poor programming though if you need to use a forum to see what the future goals are to complete them ahead of time.
    I try to inform my neighbors and visitors by putting a bitly link to the forum on my message board in game. That might help some people.

Host(ess)
    thank you. Latte and Blueberry Buckle are both 1 day to finish not 22 hrs.. Almost done with this goal..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    100% This.
    that?s what I did. Im done with this whole goal..

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Siouxsie56 View Post
    The new recipes seem to be for Autumn not spring!!
    Yes, I agree. Kind of weird. They are running out of ideas. Plus I usually used this oven during Valentines Day.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kashieca19 View Post
    thank you. Latte and Blueberry Buckle are both 1 day to finish not 22 hrs.. Almost done with this goal..
    They say 1 day to complete, but if you look at the time left for them to complete immediately after you put them on the oven, you’ll see it’s actually 22 hours.

Host(ess)
    I doubt Storm8 will look into this until Monday and who knows how long it will take to fix. ): Sure hope the end prize is worth it since I won't even try mastering any of the recipes. We probably have a new goal coming on Tuesday and I'll want to work on mastering those new recipes at that point.
    Last edited by Zxtra1; 04-13-19 at 11:20 AM. Reason: leave out quote

Nightclub Owner
    After having finished the goal yesterday, I definitely think the longer recipe times really helped make this one seem not as rushed for me or maybe demanding is the word I'm think of.... I had suspected this might be the case before starting but nonetheless I'm happy to find out for sure that this system is more comfortable for my style of playing.

And I don't think I can share how glad I am to finally have the Pastel Coffee Bar, it was the only item I needed to have the complete collection. For years I've tried that box every time it was available and on sale - so many times that I've got about a dozen of the Pastel Mushrooms alone. Now I can cross the PCB off my to-get list and spend my gems on other boxes in this next sale; I'll never have to even look at the Pastel Package again!

Here's to hoping that the future 5 Day Goal Prizes are just as good.

Executive Chef
    Wow you guys are lightning fast with this one, I'm still getting there.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    Hi does anyone know what oven you use for the pink cookies? I can't find them in the basic oven.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast