Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Drink Up The Sun - 2019 Apr 11 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    Thanks Annira for posting so fast and kappy for the picture.

I do like the prize this time, but I'm disappointed that the new food items for the Too Pink Oven are not pink. They could have used any random oven to cook up these new recipes.

I appreciate that the designers for the game are probably overworked and underpaid but the new items for the last 5-day goal were at least thematically appropriate so I feel let down by the new food items.

(For the record, I don't even like the color pink but am disappointed from a design point of view.)
    I completely agree. I was just say the same thing to myself. For such an obviously themed oven, it does seem a bit odd.

(Also same, my favorite color is purple so I dig the Galaxy oven line.)

Still appreciate the time and effort the devs put into the game considering its low priority in S8 game list. But it does seem odd. Like the Easter golden bunnies odd, lol.

Executive Chef
    That's because all 3 new recipes are recycled are from Nightclub Story, it doesn't matter since the oven has pink and who needs bundles of pink anyways. LOL! Some places in the southern hermisphere are currently in autumn.

I'm just glad to see a cool prize for all the hard work.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    That's because all 3 new recipes are recycled are from Nightclub Story, it doesn't matter since the oven has pink and who needs bundles of pink anyways. LOL! Some places in the southern hermisphere are currently in autumn.

I'm also very happy that there's a prize that's worth putting in the effort... finally! I'm also thinking that the longer recipe times might make the goal easier. Not only will we be able to start them well in advance, there's less of them needed which will also help with the completion. I've dug out my sonic appliances to give a bit of a boost but I think even without them players will be okay.

I'm not surprised with the recycled recipes, I've yet to see any new recipes in a 5 Day Goal. I'm all too happy to ignore the duplicates in favor of the prize though I do wish they'd go back to giving us the higher paying recipes.

Executive Chef
    Omg a 1st prize reward???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

Nightclub item is not bad, in fact I see something I like the other day. Anyway. I do not know really about the recipe, but with the goal now, the recipe are nice. If the recipe are that nice, maybe I would like more in future.

So that is plus from reuse food from other game, sometime the food can nice.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Well, this is unfortunate. 2 sets of 22 hour recipes in a 5 day goal?!

I was lucky to be able to build 5 TPO's today as I had stock pink gem knobs, but even with that luck this goal still looks like it's only possible if you go the extra mile or something (like have 20 appliance slots rather than the standard 18 if you're at max level which means spend 98+ gems)

Because goal 4 does not look feasible at all. I mean, I'll need 10 ovens for the blueberry buckle. fine, but then I'll only be able to use 8 too pink ovens to cook off 8/10 of i.e. pink layer cake, and that will be really inconvenient...unless you do vice versa and use 10 too pink ovens, but then you really do want to get the longest recipes done first...

I mean maybe I'm looking too much into this, but these goals are just plain nasty. If you're under level 70, there's no hope of completing the goal, pretty much.

borderline...don't put 22 hour recipes in a 5 day goal! honestly max should be 12 hours and only in the last goal. what's worse is that when you require all the time you need to complete the goal, it activates during your sleeping hours. These should be 7 day goals, not 5!
    Last edited by ikawaiipanda; 04-12-19 at 02:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ikawaiipanda View Post

I was lucky to be able to build 5 TPO's today as I had stock pink gem knobs, but even with that luck this goal still looks like it's only possible if you go the extra mile or something (like have 20 appliance slots rather than the standard 18 if you're at max level which means spend 98+ gems)

Because goal 4 does not look feasible at all. I mean, I'll need 10 ovens for the blueberry buckle. fine, but then I'll only be able to use 8 too pink ovens to cook off 8/10 of i.e. pink layer cake, and that will be really inconvenient...unless you do vice versa and use 10 too pink ovens, but then you really do want to get the longest recipes done first...

I mean maybe I'm looking too much into this, but these goals are just plain nasty. If you're under level 70, there's no hope of completing the goal, pretty much.

borderline...don't put 22 hour recipes in a 5 day goal! honestly max should be 12 hours and only in the last goal. what's worse is that when you require all the time you need to complete the goal, it activates during your sleeping hours. These should be 7 day goals, not 5!
    All you have to do is strategize. Like right now I?m on step 2 but I?m already cooking my 6 Lattes from step 3. By the time I?m finished cooking all the recipes for step 2 and go on to step 3, my lattes will be near finished and I?ll be able to go to step 4 quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Siouxsie56 View Post
    The new recipes seem to be for Autumn not spring!!
    I know, but some of us are actually on the south hemisphere, and we are currently on Autumn! So I'm glad they've considered us too this time, since most of time they base the goals on north hemisphere seasons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ikawaiipanda View Post

Like above baker9081 pointed out it's all About strategize... I too put on the 6 Lattes while still busy on part 2... THAnks to AnnirasSweets
    U have all info to bake ahead and then u can make iT in time.
    I have 6 pink ovens working ... 6 drink machines on and i just put on 5 ovens for the 10 Blueberry Buckle .... So u don t have 10 at once
    Hope iT helps u a bit to plan... Wish u goodluck, hope u make iT in time! ��

Totally agree! And, nasty is a perfect word for how this, use to be awesome game, has become.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast