Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

  1. #11
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Ok..its the time and the date..where is the sale? Didn't get anything except a pop up for ' skipping' and something else and said ' coming soon'
    Your game must be broken. I have sales on alot of dragons. I've got a white witch that absolutely nobody asked for or wants. And..... uh.....um........did I mention white witch? BEST SPRING SALE EVER!!!!

  2. #12
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    78
    Seriously, I think they just screwed something up. I'm sure they're working on this and the March habitats as we speak. Any minute now.......

  3. #13
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    365
    It did say "Coming Soon," not "Coming this Week." Maybe the sale starts Tuesday when the new event also starts.

  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It did say "Coming Soon," not "Coming this Week." Maybe the sale starts Tuesday when the new event also starts.
    Check out the heading of these posts..Dragon:Spring Sale: April 11, 2019.... Which was yesterday..or was this just a ' heads up' for next week..

  5. #15
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Check out the heading of these posts..Dragon:Spring Sale: April 11, 2019.... Which was yesterday..or was this just a ' heads up' for next week..
    1. No need to be sarcastic.
    2. I didn't read the heading other than "spring sale."
    3. Kooky, who started the thread, is not infallible. She may have posted the wrong date. Kooky is also not S8 staff. She may have been misinformed by actual staff.
    4. In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter when the sale starts? Are you unable to wait a few more days to fork over your money to S8? Is there some dragon that y'all need so bad that you can't wait 3 more days for?
    5. I just got another pop-up about the "super spring sale coming soon" that is going to have reduced times for crafting marble keys. To me this indicates that the spring sale is still in the future, as denoted by "coming soon."

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Oh yea Please add Diamond Habitat on sale please. Years ago it was sale during holiday but been waiting for awhile still don?t see it sale. . Boosted temple breed many diamond but hide in storage.
    Diamond habitat? Are you referring to the Shimmering Shrine? The one that costs 500 gold, occupies 4x4 spaces, holds four diamond type dragons and 80,000 coins? Why on earth would you need that?

    Diamond Fields, the one that costs 100,000 coins, occupies 2x2 spaces, holds one diamond type dragon and 20,000 coins is just as good and doesn't cost you anything in gold. If you buy four of them, they will take up the same amount of 4x4 space as the Shimmering Shrine, hold four dragons in total, same as the Shimmering Shrine, and will, in total, hold 80,000 coins, same as the Shimmering Shrine.

    So why would you want to spend 500 gold for a big habitat, when you can get four small ones that can do the same thing, for coins?

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    1. No need to be sarcastic.
    2. I didn't read the heading other than "spring sale."
    3. Kooky, who started the thread, is not infallible. She may have posted the wrong date. Kooky is also not S8 staff. She may have been misinformed by actual staff.
    4. In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter when the sale starts? Are you unable to wait a few more days to fork over your money to S8? Is there some dragon that y'all need so bad that you can't wait 3 more days for?
    5. I just got another pop-up about the "super spring sale coming soon" that is going to have reduced times for crafting marble keys. To me this indicates that the spring sale is still in the future, as denoted by "coming soon."
    What is your issue? i was not 1) being sarcastic. 2) don't really care that you didn't read the heading 3) Know Kooky does a great job on here..not blaming her for anything..4) can wait for the sale..lol..just was disappointed not to get something today and 5) I got that pop up too

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    So why would you want to spend 500 gold for a big habitat, when you can get four small ones that can do the same thing, for coins?
    Perhaps the person has maxed out his habitat limit? I’m only at half the allowed number 50/117 so I don’t feel pressed to squeeze my dragons but if ever the day comes when I’m at my max hab limit.. then having 1 habitat holding 4 dragons would make better sense than having 4 little habitats holding only 1 dragon each

  9. #19
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    484
    I’m excited for the coming sale! Not sure what items will be on sale, but excited!

    I think dragon story should have sales more regularly. Makes people excited and more likely to spend. I play another dragon collecting game where they have sales like almost everyday. Every day there’s something exciting going on! I spend at least $10-50 maybe every other week because I can’t help it

    But here, it’s dead boring with no sales to make me check my game and spend my $$

    Please Stormie. More sales. We like stuff on discounts

  10. #20
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    277
    I'm looking forward to the sale as well. Trying to keep a nest at the ready. If anyone connected can find out if it's happening next week rather than today, inquiring minds will be most grateful! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 😊

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •