Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Reading through comments, why do I have the bad feeling that you can only craft ONE gold dragon with tickets? I was gonna say...if you want more gold dragons, why not play bingo, save up tickets and craft lots of them? But is there a limit? How many can we craft? Yikes

I haven’t crafted any yet so don’t know. And only reason I haven’t crafted one yet is because the habitat costs 8 million. Yikes. Was hoping that would be on sale. Oh well..
    Yes, you are limited to 1 Gold Horizon dragon using tickets. I am happy with mine, hope you can save for that habitat! Have a nice weekend😊

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the diamond temple & second breeding den. Any wisdom as to how to use these to my advantage is appreciated!
    Combos that are good bets?
    I only have Neo Diamond & hybrids so I pretty much need everything. A pure Diamond or Infinity would be awesome!
    Thank you😊

I play several S8 games and was expecting to splurge on all of them this Spring Sale, but as it turns out, DS was the only game that had things I wanted, so thanks to the Gold Sale accompanying the Spring one, I got the Gold Lion and Dark Mountain dragons.

It'll take 886,450 units of food to get the GPD up to level-15 so that it'll give 5 gold pieces a day, but if the Marble Key producing dragon (MKPD) follows the food, dynamite, and bomb producing dragons, then we only have to get it to level-10 to get 3 Marble Keys a day. And that's just going to cost 75,000 units of food I'll know in a couple of days once the MKPD hatches and evolves to level-10.

It looks like I'll be needing about a million units of food

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I play several S8 games and was expecting to splurge on all of them this Spring Sale, but as it turns out, DS was the only game that had things I wanted, so thanks to the Gold Sale accompanying the Spring one, I got the Gold Lion and Dark Mountain dragons.

It'll take 886,450 units of food to get the GPD up to level-15 so that it'll give 5 gold pieces a day, but if the Marble Key producing dragon (MKPD) follows the food, dynamite, and bomb producing dragons, then we only have to get it to level-10 to get 3 Marble Keys a day. And that's just going to cost 75,000 units of food I'll know in a couple of days once the MKPD hatches and evolves to level-10.

It looks like I'll be needing about a million units of food
    Deadpixel, is that the maximum offering of the Dark Mountain? 3 keys a day? I was hoping it would be 5 like the gold producers. Does anyone else know? I would consider it for 5 a day, but I'm not so sure about 3.
    I'm torn about the Gold Lion. It just takes so much food! I love the ones I have, and can always use more gold, but just hate sacrificing my hard worked for food. Hmmmmmm. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I bought the diamond temple & second breeding den. Any wisdom as to how to use these to my advantage is appreciated!
    Combos that are good bets?
    I only have Neo Diamond & hybrids so I pretty much need everything. A pure Diamond or Infinity would be awesome!
    Thank you��
    If you don't already have them, try for the red, then green, then yellow, then white, followed by blue diamond hybrids in that order by pairing them up with your Neo Diamond. The failure timings would be 10 seconds, 1 minute, 2 hours, 9 hours and 12 hours respectively.

Once you have a Red + Diamond hybrid, pair it up with the Neo Diamond to try for the Infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Deadpixel, is that the maximum offering of the Dark Mountain? 3 keys a day? I was hoping it would be 5 like the gold producers. Does anyone else know? I would consider it for 5 a day, but I'm not so sure about 3.
    I'm torn about the Gold Lion. It just takes so much food! I love the ones I have, and can always use more gold, but just hate sacrificing my hard worked for food. Hmmmmmm. Not sure.
    The information available seems to indicate that the maximum number of Marble Keys the Dark Mountain can produce is three, even at level-15; this is similar to the food, bomb and dynamite producers. IMHO, three Marble Keys a day is pretty good, a far cry from the one per day that we get from the Spell Shop, and it produces the keys regardless of whether or not we remember to craft them or if some other craft is going on in the shop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I know you asked deadpixel, but here's my 2 cents bout it.
    Only way I could find dark mountain drgn spec was look at egg list thru Google search, its 20 hr egg n says max 3 per day. I assume its accurate.

Golden lion, I bought and plan to feed to level 10. 4 more gold is nice. Eventually I'll get it to 15 during LB and get nice points for that so it's not so bad if you can afford the gold, at least to me

Executive Chef
    was going to craft a second a second snowbrute (so that one can evolve to max while the other goes on adventures). however, right now i can make a marble key in 12 hours so that is more important for a bit
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I was ready to buy 5 of those keys dragons, I have the cash and was prepared because once you get past like level 4 on the expansion the ammt goes way up. I dont know why S8 treats its players like hostages and makes these needed expansion areas more valuable than gold producing dragons. It likely means there will not be any new land for a LONG LONG time...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The information available seems to indicate that the maximum number of Marble Keys the Dark Mountain can produce is three, even at level-15; this is similar to the food, bomb and dynamite producers. IMHO, three Marble Keys a day is pretty good, a far cry from the one per day that we get from the Spell Shop, and it produces the keys regardless of whether or not we remember to craft them or if some other craft is going on in the shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I know you asked deadpixel, but here's my 2 cents bout it.
    Only way I could find dark mountain drgn spec was look at egg list thru Google search, its 20 hr egg n says max 3 per day. I assume its accurate.

Golden lion, I bought and plan to feed to level 10. 4 more gold is nice. Eventually I'll get it to 15 during LB and get nice points for that so it's not so bad if you can afford the gold, at least to me
    Thanks, both, for the responses. You're probably right about the Dark Mountain....I miss so many events these days because I don't have the space to put new habitats. All my gold is going on upgrading old habitats, so I could do with the Gold Lion, but I'm still thinking about that; it's a lot of food, and would take my last available habitat space because I'd need a new gold habitat. I'm just not sure.