Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Oh yea Please add Diamond Habitat on sale please. Years ago it was sale during holiday but been waiting for awhile still don?t see it sale. . Boosted temple breed many diamond but hide in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Oh yea Please add Diamond Habitat on sale please. Years ago it was sale during holiday but been waiting for awhile still don?t see it sale. . Boosted temple breed many diamond but hide in storage.
    Diamond habitat? Are you referring to the Shimmering Shrine? The one that costs 500 gold, occupies 4x4 spaces, holds four diamond type dragons and 80,000 coins? Why on earth would you need that?

Diamond Fields, the one that costs 100,000 coins, occupies 2x2 spaces, holds one diamond type dragon and 20,000 coins is just as good and doesn't cost you anything in gold. If you buy four of them, they will take up the same amount of 4x4 space as the Shimmering Shrine, hold four dragons in total, same as the Shimmering Shrine, and will, in total, hold 80,000 coins, same as the Shimmering Shrine.

So why would you want to spend 500 gold for a big habitat, when you can get four small ones that can do the same thing, for coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    So why would you want to spend 500 gold for a big habitat, when you can get four small ones that can do the same thing, for coins?
    Perhaps the person has maxed out his habitat limit? I’m only at half the allowed number 50/117 so I don’t feel pressed to squeeze my dragons but if ever the day comes when I’m at my max hab limit.. then having 1 habitat holding 4 dragons would make better sense than having 4 little habitats holding only 1 dragon each

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Perhaps the person has maxed out his habitat limit? I?m only at half the allowed number 50/117 so I don?t feel pressed to squeeze my dragons but if ever the day comes when I?m at my max hab limit.. then having 1 habitat holding 4 dragons would make better sense than having 4 little habitats holding only 1 dragon each
    You're right! I completely forgot about the issue with the maximum number of habitats.

I haven't look at my habitat limit for years, but with 74 more allowed to me, currently at 251/325, and the expansions happening at one per month, I've not exactly been in a position to worry about hitting the limit in a very long time

Perhaps if the upcoming Marble Keys Producing dragon is able to produce one key per day, the expansion rate may be increased to one-and-a-half per month

Rhino Keeper
    I’m excited for the coming sale! Not sure what items will be on sale, but excited!

I think dragon story should have sales more regularly. Makes people excited and more likely to spend. I play another dragon collecting game where they have sales like almost everyday. Every day there’s something exciting going on! I spend at least $10-50 maybe every other week because I can’t help it

But here, it’s dead boring with no sales to make me check my game and spend my $$

Please Stormie. More sales. We like stuff on discounts

Rhino Keeper
    We really need more land 1st. I second the diamond habitat on sale but also please make it upgradable to hold 5 dragons. There are so many diamonds now and no room as it is for placing more habitats so making diamond and all remaining 4 dragon habitats upgradable to 5 would be nice. From the looks of the picture if you want those 3 dragons we will need another few habitats for those, plus the new quads and a sale? Where are we supposed to place anything?

Fashion Designer
    So is this today or is it tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    So is this today or is it tomorrow?
    Sales always start o Fridays and Tuesdays.

Executive Chef
    It looks to me like one will possibly give marble *keys,* not raw marble.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast