Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone from s8 confirm if the sale ended already? Upon checking my market, all the sales are gone as of this writing. Supposedly, there are still approximately 22 mins left if the sale expires the same time as the leaderboard event! (-_-)

Executive Chef
    what annoyed me with the sale ending slightly before LB-i had a MK being crafted. had gotten 10 hours into the 12 hours. then it reverted to the 24 hours and only gave me credit for the 10 hours done. not the 83% done
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You need to check the Marble keys you have in storage before tapping on the habitat. Once you tap the habitat, collection occurs if the count is 1 and above.There is a very quick animation showing +1 rising up from the habitat, it is so fast that I thought I imagined it but it happened the second time too.
    Haven't seen the animation, but key counts are not rising. Maybe clicking on it resets it even if less than 1. Hmmm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    what annoyed me with the sale ending slightly before LB-i had a MK being crafted. had gotten 10 hours into the 12 hours. then it reverted to the 24 hours and only gave me credit for the 10 hours done. not the 83% done
    That's really frustrating. A similar incident happened to me while I was trading one of my ultra rare dragons for 150 essence (there was a reduced timer/extra essence event or something). Before the event ended, the trading was in progress, so I assumed, since the popup said I'll get 150, that's the amount I'll get. When I gathered the essence, it reverted to just 100.

One of the moderators/admin members of this forum (I forgot who) told me that once the event ends, the system resets the timer, thus reverting everything to its normal crafting/trading duration. I just find it unfair since you're already in the middle of crafting or trading, the reduced timers should be credited to the ongoing progress. But sadly no, that's not how the s8 system works.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Is there a habitat that can hold any type of dragon? Like a universal habitat?

If there isn?t, then we NEED one
    Amen!! I've been saying the same thing for a long time. I have particular trouble finding alternative homes for Champs, Diamonds, Olypus, Zodiac & Stone types since I've been trying to eliminate all Common habitats that only hold 3 dragons.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    That's really frustrating. A similar incident happened to me while I was trading one of my ultra rare dragons for 150 essence (there was a reduced timer/extra essence event or something). Before the event ended, the trading was in progress, so I assumed, since the popup said I'll get 150, that's the amount I'll get. When I gathered the essence, it reverted to just 100.

One of the moderators/admin members of this forum (I forgot who) told me that once the event ends, the system resets the timer, thus reverting everything to its normal crafting/trading duration. I just find it unfair since you're already in the middle of crafting or trading, the reduced timers should be credited to the ongoing progress. But sadly no, that's not how the s8 system works.
    Absolutely *nothing* works to the players' advantage in these games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post

Definitely agree with you. This has happened to me as well. It’s just ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    You need to check the Marble keys you have in storage before tapping on the habitat. Once you tap the habitat, collection occurs if the count is 1 and above.There is a very quick animation showing +1 rising up from the habitat, it is so fast that I thought I imagined it but it happened the second time too.
    I got the quick animation too showing +2 but my total key count hasn?t changed as I did check before doing this. Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I toobought the MKPD ..I have it up to a level to get 3 keys a day ..I bought first day and have not had one key given yet..sent ticket in to S8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Haven't seen the animation, but key counts are not rising. Maybe clicking on it resets it even if less than 1. Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I got the quick animation too showing +2 but my total key count hasn?t changed as I did check before doing this. Hmmmm
    Better start a new topic for this severe bug! I am not sure if the S8 admins will ever notice it here...

New Resident

It doesn't work for me either

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Better start a new topic for this severe bug! I am not sure if the S8 admins will ever notice it here...
    It seems to be not working for me either, I've had it at level 10 for about a day now but the counter stayed on zero and never increased.
    My cartographer dragon has increased in the meantime and I was able to collect from that.
    I've just submitted a ticket to storm8 and will wait and see

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast