Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I'm looking forward to the sale as well. Trying to keep a nest at the ready. If anyone connected can find out if it's happening next week rather than today, inquiring minds will be most grateful! Hope everyone has a great weekend. 
    In my opinion and by my experience so far, don't expect it happening today or on Tuesday. I estimate it will happen in 10 days from now, on Tuesday, April 23th and it will last for 1 week, as usual!
    The sales, obviously, has to do with the 7th Birthday of S8, which is during the last 10 days of the month April.
    Last year the sales started on Tuesday, April 24th and ended on May 1st.
    Two years ago the sales started on Friday, April 21th and ended on April 28th.
    Three years ago they introduced the LeaderBoard on March as part of the 4th Birthday celebreation and so, by being excited to make us competitors and start making money this way, they were in a hurry and they didn't follow the usual celebration pattern.
    Four years ago the sales started on Friday, April 24th.
    And so goes on...
    So, you have to be patient for some more days, but I hope I am wrong

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you mylord7, that is very useful information. Guess I'll put something besides an Air dragon in the nest-lol. Gold burning a hole in my pocket for that sale!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Perhaps the person has maxed out his habitat limit? I?m only at half the allowed number 50/117 so I don?t feel pressed to squeeze my dragons but if ever the day comes when I?m at my max hab limit.. then having 1 habitat holding 4 dragons would make better sense than having 4 little habitats holding only 1 dragon each
    You're right! I completely forgot about the issue with the maximum number of habitats.

I haven't look at my habitat limit for years, but with 74 more allowed to me, currently at 251/325, and the expansions happening at one per month, I've not exactly been in a position to worry about hitting the limit in a very long time

Perhaps if the upcoming Marble Keys Producing dragon is able to produce one key per day, the expansion rate may be increased to one-and-a-half per month

Rhino Keeper
    So will a GPD be on sale? The new one that is now 4000 gold maybe half price? Not much of a deal but looks like that's as good as it will get?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    In my opinion and by my experience so far, don't expect it happening today or on Tuesday. I estimate it will happen in 10 days from now, on Tuesday, April 23th and it will last for 1 week, as usual!
    The sales, obviously, has to do with the 7th Birthday of S8, which is during the last 10 days of the month April.
    Last year the sales started on Tuesday, April 24th and ended on May 1st.
    Two years ago the sales started on Friday, April 21th and ended on April 28th.
    Three years ago they introduced the LeaderBoard on March as part of the 4th Birthday celebreation and so, by being excited to make us competitors and start making money this way, they were in a hurry and they didn't follow the usual celebration pattern.
    Four years ago the sales started on Friday, April 24th.
    And so goes on...
    So, you have to be patient for some more days, but I hope I am wrong
    Thanks so much for this very helpful info! Do you have the links or any info regarding past sales? I have no idea what to expect and how much gold, coins I should save up and have at the ready to buy stuff. I mean, like, should I clear land now and have them ready to put down habitats? I just want to know what stuff will be on sale based on past sales. Then I’ll be ready with money and cleared land etc..

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks so much for this very helpful info! Do you have the links or any info regarding past sales? I have no idea what to expect and how much gold, coins I should save up and have at the ready to buy stuff. I mean, like, should I clear land now and have them ready to put down habitats? I just want to know what stuff will be on sale based on past sales. Then I’ll be ready with money and cleared land etc..
    No one has any idea what to expect. From year to year the Birthday sales are changing. Some years ago the sales were better! For sure we will have the 3 new Dragons (including a new habitat for the Marble one) and the reduced times we have seen them advertising through the pop ups. I am also expecting a bunch of habitats and Dragons from the past, as they did in the last year. In my previous message, the underlined words are links to the topics of those specific sales and by reading those topics you will get an idea of the past similar sales!

My prediction is that the three new dragons will be released this Friday, Apr 19, so I'm stocking up on gold during the sales and cutting down on as much spending as possible till then

Whether or not the rest of the Spring Sales comes on at the same time as well is another matter

Farm Supplier
    4100 gold for the three new dragons

?Sale?

*gulp*

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    My prediction is that the three new dragons will be released this Friday, Apr 19, so I'm stocking up on gold during the sales and cutting down on as much spending as possible till then

Whether or not the rest of the Spring Sales comes on at the same time as well is another matter
    Your prediction is correct! I think you have a very good instinct!
    At least I was correct too, when I predicted that the sales will not be this Tuesday, but it seems that I may missed the right date for the rest of the April sales

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Your prediction is correct! I think you have a very good instinct!
    At least I was correct too, when I predicted that the sales will not be this Tuesday, but it seems that I may missed the right date for the rest of the April sales
    I'm just itching for the sale to begin so I can offload the pile of gold I have from the sales cause I'd strangle myself if I fall for any gold-traps

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast