Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Spring Sale!! April 11 2019

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    These are new Dragons!

Kooky, please, inform us. The first Dragon is a Marble Key one, that all of us the devoted (LV. 200) players are waiting for, since a long time ago, or not?
    Yes.

Tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes.

Tomorrow.
    I prefer coming soon.

By the way it should have been "Sale is coming" and "biggest discount players have ever seen"

Fashion Designer
    This sale is a dud, only like 2 habitats that help consolidate (5 dragon) and a limit of ONE marble key dragon and one habitat.

A 2k gold dragon isnt thrilling, the rest are only good if you do not have the dragons which older members have. For it being the one sale a year this was a big time bust to me.

I was hoping to fetch a GPD as well, but at 2000k I would be able to buy only this one with nothing left to get any other dragon
    Now I am thinking I should just skip the whole thing and keep saving it for another time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I was hoping to fetch a GPD as well, but at 2000k I would be able to buy only this one with nothing left to get any other dragon
    Now I am thinking I should just skip the whole thing and keep saving it for another time.
    Same here. Ended up buyig the gpd dragon

Executive Chef
    A bit disappointed we only got 1 GPD on sale.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Some of us have no space for habitats. Please make the shimmering shrines diamond habitat and the rest be upgradable to house 5 dragons. There are still many habitats that still only can hold 4 dragons, which is useless at this place in the game

Executive Chef
    I bought the Shimmering Shrine even though deadpixel thinks it isn't worth it. Sorry deadpixel! I think it's pretty, and I will be able to pull Diamond out of other habitats and free up space in those habitats. I didn't know what they meant when they showed the adventure tickets and the 20% off, but now I see and am excited. I got New Unicorn for a discount on my old account (and she has a place waiting for her in the Shimmering Shrine!), and i will be crafting Orbit on my other account. Those ones cannot be crafted with Essence, so Adventure Tickets was the only way to go, and now I'm really glad that I waited so I could save some tickets. Other than that, though, yeah, not super excited about the sale, but that's ok because i don't want to spend a lot of money anyway. I would love to get the marble key dragon, though. And Dreamweaver is nice looking and only 150 gems. I'm not sure why they put so many breedable dragons on sale, though, like Titan, Coral, Wizard. Weird.

Rhino Keeper
    Reading through comments, why do I have the bad feeling that you can only craft ONE gold dragon with tickets? I was gonna say...if you want more gold dragons, why not play bingo, save up tickets and craft lots of them? But is there a limit? How many can we craft? Yikes

I haven’t crafted any yet so don’t know. And only reason I haven’t crafted one yet is because the habitat costs 8 million. Yikes. Was hoping that would be on sale. Oh well..

Rhino Keeper
    Is the marble key dragon worth getting? I’m not up to the part where expansions need marble keys yet, but I’ve heard horror stories that it takes 60 days for an expansion. Yikes

Currently my expansion takes 3 days to gather all parts needed. But if later on down the road, marble keys become important and the only blocking obstacle to expand, then should I buy the marble key dragon now and start saving up marble keys now?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast