Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SALE: Spring 2019 Sale

Fashion Designer
    There were so many great opportunities in this sale - I wish I could have taken advantage of them all!!! But I did manage to get a treat for each of my accounts!

MenollyPiper - I was able to finally add an Ice Cream creature to my forest and purchased a Neapolitiger! This account has 105 gems left, so I'm trying to decide if I want to add a Cold Turkey, Palmeranian, or maybe a Great Danebow. But I'm leaning toward just hanging onto the gems as a nest egg toward next time.

Sakrysta - This account was the one that had the most gems to spend. I was right at 1000 when the sale hit, which put the ADORABLE new Chow Hound just out of my reach. I have been hoarding gems forEVer toward a Food element. Now, I have to be really strict with myself when it comes to spending money on games, because if I start, I just will not stop (witness my Kindle library - LOL). BUT ... this account still had the intro sale pack available, where I could get 100 gems for $1.99 (plus 15,000 food and a Vulparakete which I already had). So I made an exception to my rule and bought the pack to get the balance, and bought the Chow Hound. And now, I finally - across my three accounts - have a representative of every element! I am SO HAPPY! (Oh, and can I just say how glad I am they brought out a new Food animal design? Because this guy is WAY cuter than the other two!)

Persepheny - So, I spent my entire gem budget on my other two accounts, but I have been DYING to own an Owl Bear, so having it not only back in the store, but at a GREAT price, I HAD to buy it. The problem is, this account is stinkin' "landlocked," but somehow I keep finding ways to make it work. So I sat down and spent an embarrassing amount of time cataloging my forest and figuring out which animals I have hatched that have duplicates in storage. So now I can find animals to sell more easily when I need to find space for a new creature. I have two Mistletoed Sloths in my storage, so I sold my hatched one and now have an adorable Owl Bear in my forest - YAY! I'm actually seriously considering going through and selling off a lot of my duplicates in my forest so I don't have to figure it out each time. But the problem is that once I hatch them and NAME them, I get super attached to them - even the ugly ones (like my Mistletoed Sloth Veronica ). Sigh. Maybe SOMEDAY we will get more room.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Why did it end before normal usual time?!?

Fashion Designer
    ^They enjoy messing with us? That is pretty much the only explanation I can come up with for most of what Storm8 does.

Before it ended I decided to buy a Matripony for Persepheny as well. No idea which unfortunate creature I will have to sacrifice to make room for it, but it has been a long time regret that I did not manage to get it when it first came out.

And really, the classic animals are the best ones.

Executive Chef
    I thought we might have a little more time, so I never got around to buying the Palmeranian.

Fashion Designer
    Oh! I forgot that I also bought a Scarecrow Treent for MenollyPiper! I wanted one so badly when it came out but for whatever reason did not get it. I DO wish it were a Treent element instead of Spooky, but otherwise I love it!

Executive Chef
    I just started a brand new account, and I thought I would get it off to a good start by buying it a couple 5 animal habitats, so I got the Valentopiary (I just think it's a really cool habitat) and the Cutesy Forest to go with it, and they look really good together without having to be part of a quad. I also got a Cool Canyon (with a Rainbow) and a Pinata Pony. My goal for this account is to start it with getting all the quads starting with May and hopefully all the new animals going forward from there and not worry about having a forest full of breedable animals. My first two forests have all the breedables save for a few crystal hybrids, and they are both basically full now. I think I'll try to find some duplicates to sell off so that I can at least hatch the unique animals I have in storage, but I think my 1st account is basically toast at this point. 2nd account has about a dozen 3 animal habitats that can be swapped out for 5 animal habitats ***IF*** I decide I want to keep spending money with this company. Other than that, I did not go crazy in this sale for my FFS games. Dragon Story, though, well, that is a **totally** different story. *eye roll at myself**

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234