Thread: Unused items

Lightbulb Unused items

I?ve been playing castle story for years now and I have a ton of stuff in inventory that?s not used in storylines anymore (pink fur, ornate beams/ blocks, mythic essence). Could you include some of those items in nadina?s deliveries so players can get rid of excess items? Also, what about a yard sale? For players who have partial buildings (glimmerbat refuge level 4) that can?t be updated anymore. How about letting players sell these items for coins based on the level of completion. For example, building level 1-3 get 100 coins, 4-6 get 250 coins etc. maybe, let players sell buildings back if they can?t finish the challenges.

Executive Chef
    May be it support or S/8 would clean out all the pass event stuff in our inventory ,that would lessen the load of our games and we could get back in, before I got locked out I was selling royal carriages ,benches and stuff like that , Because of the monster hunts I have 100's of flowered arches there does not seem to be a limit to them , our inventory need to be fix to handle the load or once the event is over the stuff used should go too

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    May be it support or S/8 would clean out all the pass event stuff in our inventory ,that would lessen the load of our games and we could get back in, before I got locked out I was selling royal carriages ,benches and stuff like that , Because of the monster hunts I have 100's of flowered arches there does not seem to be a limit to them , our inventory need to be fix to handle the load or once the event is over the stuff used should go too
    Whenever I received an arch, wall or other decoration from a troll trade I just sold it right away for 0 coins. I just wish we could sell all the garbage decorations received from the daily chests we're getting from requests. Shrubs of every kind & type & now flowers I have no use for.

********Please, S8!!! Make these decorations sellable!!!*******
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yes to help our game to run more smoother we need to sell stuff out of inventory ..to lessen the load

Inventory, Real Estate, and Scrolls (oh MY?ref ?the wizard of oz?)

Ditto on wasteful inventory. the stored items AND the items taking up valuable real estate on the board. I still get in a tizzy every time I try to fit things around the Baron?s tent, the storage cellar, the forgotten roost that I wish I could forget haHA. That last one at least produces coins; I?ve never won anything WORTH MY TIME on that first one. The middle one? I?m thinking maybe it does something for development team? Idk just that it does nothing for me. There are many more mentionable items like those and UNlike those. But another, more bothersome, to me at least, inventory issue is the seemingly endless scrolling through all the stuff, esp with my medically deficient, aka fumbling, still medically, fingers that do more accidental choosing than intentional. I wish for a search feature, a really SMART one that doesn?t require an exact match on item name, and maybe a pop-up that shows more items per scroll. On my oldish iPhone I see three items per right-swipe. I can scroll sideways fast enough to NOT see anything besides a blur and to pull out something I didn?t want and makes me have to cancel, annoyingly, and start back at the beginning, more annoyingly. My two (thousand) cents there.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with Myriptide, in at least in the ability to store all items.

New Resident
    Hi, I saw it’s been a long time since this was updated so I wanted to refresh it. I also would like to add a delete feature in the inventory for past quest items, unfinished quest buildings, and workshops that aren’t in use anymore. It’s a hassle keeping them since it takes forever to find what I actually need and it slows down my game. If you’re worried about people deleting by accident just add an “are you sure” button to have them double check they’re deleting the right one. I have sent several requests to s8 directly but only received the email stating it’s being passed to their design team. Maybe s8 could set up a poll so they can see how many people want this feature or have everyone contact directly in case they don’t get a chance to read this thread. I’m definitely going to write in again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aprill14 View Post
    Hi, I saw it’s been a long time since this was updated so I wanted to refresh it. I also would like to add a delete feature in the inventory for past quest items, unfinished quest buildings, and workshops that aren’t in use anymore. It’s a hassle keeping them since it takes forever to find what I actually need and it slows down my game. If you’re worried about people deleting by accident just add an “are you sure” button to have them double check they’re deleting the right one. I have sent several requests to s8 directly but only received the email stating it’s being passed to their design team. Maybe s8 could set up a poll so they can see how many people want this feature or have everyone contact directly in case they don’t get a chance to read this thread. I’m definitely going to write in again.
    That would be so amazing. I can never find anything in my inventory it is so filled with junk I cannot sell or chop! Or a “search” feature would equally help. I missed 3 fairy chests my last event because they were kind of lost in the shuffle.