Thread: alucard disappointment

alucard disappointment

hello everyone,

i am disappointed in the recent alucards event. i spent a lot of time, energy and money on this event and come near the end and get whacked with another set of 13 curtains, etc. it?s rather mundane to simply repeat a rather heavy quest. boring and impossible. it leaves me wanting to play less and less and certainly spend less money, if any. i would like to have received the dracula after finishing the first thirteen item sets.
    thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    hello everyone,

i am disappointed in the recent alucards event. i spent a lot of time, energy and money on this event and come near the end and get whacked with another set of 13 curtains, etc. it?s rather mundane to simply repeat a rather heavy quest. boring and impossible. it leaves me wanting to play less and less and certainly spend less money, if any. i would like to have received the dracula after finishing the first thirteen item sets.
    thank you for reading.
    The exact same thing happened to me and it was DEFINITELY beyond disappointing to believe I was almost done only to find out there were 13 more intensely hard items to build. The moment that happened I literally gave up, shut the game down and didn't play for a few days.

I will NEVER make that mistake OR buy "sale" packages to complete events AGAIN.
    Very BAD CALL Storm 8.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom