Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dragon Tournament: Crucible Dragon April 9 2019

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I’m on number 29 and I can’t beat it. This is the farthest I’ve ever gotten so I really want win. Any advice? My 15 diamond and 15 valiant can’t beat this guy.
    I haven't gotten there yet but it will probably take a while - best bets are diamond types but yeah, that's going to be a bunch of battles

I?m on number 29 and I can?t beat it. This is the farthest I?ve ever gotten so I really want win. Any advice? My 15 diamond and 15 valiant can?t beat this guy.
    Diamond and Achilles are your best bets with the Rose Knight, but that isn't saying much because even at level-15, they each only have a 25% chance. If you have them, you may wish to try level-1, single element dragons; many players have reported success using such.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on number 29 and I can’t beat it. This is the farthest I’ve ever gotten so I really want win. Any advice? My 15 diamond and 15 valiant can’t beat this guy.
    Diamond is a likely winner, it just may take a few times. Passion L14 worked for me using Magic. If you can change it up while Diamond heals & try a L15 common Fire, Forest, Metal type or like dead pixel said a low level Fire, Landworm, or a dragon we won in an event it may get you a win or pave the way for another try with Diamond. You've got this! Best of luck!
    I was stuck for 4 rounds with Grumblesnore of all things!
    Adrift Princess took out Crucible with 1 bash.

Farm Supplier
    I beat Roseknight with Neo Forest lvl 7 on one account and Stalwart lvl 13 on the other. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Gilded Knight is my hero. He is honestly my best fighter. He took down #29 no problems.

Rhino Keeper
    True to form, I got it in my head that it was pointless to battle champion against another champion. I need to get my Shaman in there for those battles. Thanks mymonta, Sunny, DP & Nancy for this very valuable insight!

Executive Chef
    I used Sweet Tooth for the final round.

I hit Crucible with a single bash using Stalwart and a pop-up appeared telling me I’d won the Duskraven Dragon. I was going “what the...”    Then I figured out that I’d beaten Crucible and the five Iron Hearts awarded must have helped complete the 7,400 hearts needed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234