View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

6 40.00%
  • I did not like this event

7 46.67%
  • I could not finish in time

9 60.00%
  • Bombastic Banner

1 6.67%
  • Skylady Dragon

6 40.00%
  • Duskraven Dragon

8 53.33%
  • DarkHound Dragon

6 40.00%
  • Essence

5 33.33%
  • Marble Keys

8 53.33%
  • Adventure Tickets

6 40.00%
  • Scarlet Sigil

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon: A Song of Fire World Event ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    except there are just under 5 hours left & it is stuck at 63%. i haven't seen it that low this late inthe event in a long time
    Like deadpixel said, it's a miracle performed by the S8 gods during every WE. And as someone else once said ( I can't remember his name - amerirish, maybe?) I don't practice equine dentistry.

Also, extremely disappointed, as usual. I really wanted the final dragon. Played my heart out and was still 600 points short. It took me some time to craft the Darkhound so lost points there, and I forgot to plant Eliteleeks overnight instead of Diamond Dates, which would have generated more points, also, but not 600. If I had come withing 200 points, I would have paid for the remaining points to get him.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Like deadpixel said, it's a miracle performed by the S8 gods during every WE. And as someone else once said ( I can't remember his name - amerirish, maybe?) I don't practice equine dentistry.
    amerirish is a she

I once said that I hope we get a S8 government bailout on the last day of the event, lol

What does your comment about equine dentistry mean? I am absolutely intrigued by it!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    amerirish is a she

I once said that I hope we get a S8 government bailout on the last day of the event, lol

What does your comment about equine dentistry mean? I am absolutely intrigued by it!!
    LOL

Think ”Gift Horse”

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    amerirish is a she

My deep apologies (not that there is anything wrong with being a male! )!!! I just always assumed you were a dude, not a chick. LOL! It's hard to tell when people (myself included) have non gendered names. I am also a female, BTW.

Hmmm, I can't remember who made that comment, then, but deadpixel gave you the clue to the answer! I know it was someone who is a regular on here.

My deep apologies (not that there is anything wrong with being a male! )!!! I just always assumed you were a dude, not a chick. LOL! It's hard to tell when people (myself included) have non gendered names. I am also a female, BTW.

Hmmm, I can't remember who made that comment, then, but deadpixel gave you the clue to the answer! I know it was someone who is a regular on here.
    I believe it was FireballFarm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I believe it was FireballFarm
    Ah, yes, I should have thought to do a search on it. Or maybe you just have an amazing memory!

Rhino Keeper
    Also, extremely disappointed, as usual. I really wanted the final dragon. Played my heart out and was still 600 points short. It took me some time to craft the Darkhound so lost points there, and I forgot to plant Eliteleeks overnight instead of Diamond Dates, which would have generated more points, also, but not 600. If I had come withing 200 points, I would have paid for the remaining points to get him.
    Pretty much exactly what I was feeling as well. I was SO disappointed that I came like, 400 points short?? And after speeding up one of my evo chambers or breeding, and using a boost for 5hr crops, it barely gave me ANYTHING.

So I couldn't justify spending more and speeding tons of things up just to try and make it to 400 extra points. If it had been a smaller amount, I too, would have just spent a bit of gold to get it.

It really sucks because I used to be able to get the final WE and LB dragons, but now when the meter looks so close to the finishing milestone, it's been deceivingly higher to get there than I recall...

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added! Please vote!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12