Thread: CS Story Notification for bug post?

CS Story Notification for bug post?

Hello,

I posted a bug today about this morning. It said that that email was no longer used and contact us brought me to a page here. I filled it out and it said all was confirmed which I took a screenshot of. I did not receive an email confirmation though. This is extremely time sensitive as it pertains to the current quest. If someone could be help me confirm it was received and help expedite it I would be extremely grateful.

You can reply here or in my notifications although personal may be better.

Thank you to anyone who can answer or help connect me to someone who can!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have lodged a ticket with Support and you need it to be expedited please send me (or Kooky) your ticket number by PM and we will pass it along. Support do not operate by email anymore. They changed to this current format around August 2017.

No one here can confirm your ticket was received but you do mention above you got a confirmation screen, so that's good. The forum is separate to Support.

If you want to describe what is happening in your game here we might be able to offer some immediate assistance to you.

Please note that posting comms with Support is not allowed on the forum as per the Forum Rules.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. I've passed on details.