Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: It looks like I going to say good buy to all my friends and neighbors

Executive Chef

It looks like I going to say good buy to all my friends and neighbors

Meeka manor wants to say good bye to all my wonderful friends and neighbors
    I haven't been able to log in my game since late last Thursday night , and I posted in the bug forum and a lot of others started posting too, as of this morning they are all up and running but me , I will keep the app loaded on my iPad for awhile longer and I will keep trying and if by some miracle I make it back I will let all of you know , love you all going to miss you and this game, I been with castle story since Nov 2012 it's a sad sad day for me for all of you that are addicted to this game knows my sadness , sad to know I leave all my hard work of building my kingdom to what it is to day with the army of Ali's I am leaving behind ,I wish all of you the best of luck in all the furture events aka Karen

Rhino Keeper
    So, so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope Support can fix this for you, you have such a wonderful kingdom.
    I will be sad to lose such a great neighbour. Fingers crossed.

Fable :-)

Rhino Keeper
    *gasp!*

Nooooooooo!!! Never, ever, ever give up! I know our stupid April snow sucks eggs right now but before you know it those two weeks of summer will be here and it'll be nothin' but blue skies! Do NOT hang up your sword! You're sword number THREE for cripes sake! If you leave your Round Table will have five measly members! That's not even round at that point! You just put your despair on ice (just step outside harhar) while I sound the emergency rooty-toot trumpets! This WILL BE RESOLVED! THUAKIANS UNITE!

*rooty-toot trumpet air-raid sirens*
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and restoring your information in CS from another storm8 game?

Oh. No, Meeka! This is such sad, sad news. As Wildwood stated, don't give up! We're behind you 100%!
    ⚔️Call to Action!⚔️ Thuakians!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and restoring your information in CS from another storm8 game?
    Yes yes and yes I downloaded 4 other S/8 games we all played for the gems ,and I could log in to them , it's hard to give up I keep trying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    *gasp!*

Nooooooooo!!! Never, ever, ever give up! I know our stupid April snow sucks eggs right now but before you know it those two weeks of summer will be here and it'll be nothin' but blue skies! Do NOT hang up your sword! You're sword number THREE for cripes sake! If you leave your Round Table will have five measly members! That's not even round at that point! You just put your despair on ice (just step outside harhar) while I sound the emergency rooty-toot trumpets! This WILL BE RESOLVED! THUAKIANS UNITE!

*rooty-toot trumpet air-raid sirens*
    I know it's hard to give up ,I will keep trying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh. No, Meeka! This is such sad, sad news. As Wildwood stated, don't give up! We're behind you 100%!
    ⚔️Call to Action!⚔️ Thuakians!
    Spirit is working hard trying to help me

Rhino Keeper
    I hope it is resolved for you and that you can keep playing.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Meeka, please try the following:
    - make sure you iPad has plenty of space (check in setting to see how much is available)
    -make sure your iPad is updated with the most recent update (check in setting)
    - reset your iPad (press and hold both home and power button until it shuts down and the apple icon appears)
    - if your app still doesn't open try delete then re-install

Sometimes I can't log in with my WiFi so I use my phone's internet and it works. So maybe try to open your game with a different internet connection (like a hot spot tethered from your phone's internet).

Do you have another device that you can try to open your game in? Try to log in say using a phone if you have one.

Your kingdom is awesome, I hope you find a way to get back to it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast